Clear All

• Red Raiders SEC picks for 11/30/2013

Going post this one early:

Missouri MINUS it does not matter!

Last week 4-2 (66.67%)
    YTD 34-25 (57.62%)

Good luck guys and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Okay here are the rest:

Fl st -27 (Florida will bring rocks to a gun fight)
    Fl st/Florida over 44 (I would not doubt the Gator play spirited football early but that won't last too long)
    Vandy -14 (WF as the guy at the Chinese food place says soddy)
    GT +3 (Without Murray I just don't see the dawgs winning it)
    Clemson +4.5 (SC has been terrible against the line all year.)
    Missouri -4.5 (Well I have talked enough shit about this one so we shall see if I have to eat crow)

Good luck guys!

Not going to pick the Iron Bowl.

RR84

Comment

Adding:

Bama/Auburn over 54.5 ( Gus Malzahn although many don't know it is a very close second to Saban for having a great game plan. He had two weeks to prepare and there is no way in hell Auburn isn't going to score 20 plus)

Comment

Well I said I wasn't going to pick this game but I just do not see Alabama beating Auburn by 11. Maybe I have missed something but Auburn is pretty darn good. Being at home and with a week to prepare will be the key. Alabama better play well or in my opinion they will get shell shocked.

So Adding:

Auburn

Comment

Holy fucking shit.. I knew they could lose but not that way... OMG..

Comment

Are you talking about Ga. Tech?
            I agree they blew it.....ha,ha.

Comment

LOL KMAN..

I follow Alabama and I knew there was a chance that Auburn beats them. Number one it is a rivalry game and contrary to popular belief... Auburn is very good and well coached. Hey, Bama has had a great run so no worries.... Auburn can not beat Fl st. and the SEC will not have a national champion this year..

Comment

I cannot believe that still. Saban may not sleep the rest if the year. Wow.

How can that happen?

Comment

In all my years of watching football I have never seen this type of failed gamble. Bama cant buy a field goal (Same old bull shit story with BAMA no Field goal kicker)

Why in the world Bama went for a 56 yard FG did not make any sense with one second left with a red shirt frosh with only 3 kicks under his belt.

You can bet when Nick Saban retires he will always want that one second back

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                    In all my years of watching football I have never seen this type of failed gamble. Bama cant buy a field goal (Same old bull shit story with BAMA no Field goal kicker)

Why in the world Bama went for a 56 yard FG did not make any sense with one second left with a red shirt frosh with only 3 kicks under his belt.

You can bet when Nick Saban retires he will always want that one second back
                    I just don't understand why he did not at least try and make it a two possession game when he could. He trusted his line and that is not like Saban at all. I had a huge wager on Auburn and I got it at 12. I have an equally large wager on Missou.. Hopefully it will pan out..

Comment

Fl st -27 WIN
                      Fl st/Florida over 44 PUSH
                      Vandy -14 LOSS
                      GT +3 LOSS
                      Clemson +4.5 LOSS
                      Missouri -4.5 WIN
                      Auburn +10.5 WIN
                      Bama/Aub over 54.5 WIN

4-3 (57.14%) pretty much my season average. Did win my lock of the year but Bama lost straight up which stunk...

Comment

Working...
                      X