Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College hoops

Anyone playing college hoops yet ?

I am getting my ass handed to me so far and I usually do well early on.

I think I have at least 5, 1 point losses so far.

My dogs get beat by late free throws And when I pick a fav in a ml parlay they get beat su. Like gonzaga last night.

Not even going to post my plays for today as I don't need anymore bad karma from the posting curse!

If don't one is having success, please post your plays!

Here we go...Beware, like i Said its been rough sailing so far for me.

Going to post 1-2 plays a day, maybe my leans too, mostly just my top play of the day unless its a big board. Chime in as you want also.

Tuesday---
    CAL +5 over Syracuse---Syracuse is ranked highly but I think they are going to take some time to get going this year. They struggled against a couple of inferior opponents early on. This game is being played in Maui. Its hard to guage where these kids heads are at over there too. But I am making a play on CAL as I caught the tail end of the minnesota game this afternoon. They did not look good at all. Last night Minny hung around with Cuse until the end, eventually losing by a handful. Cal took care of Arkansas the team that just beat minny this afternoon rather handily. I think Cal is a dog who can win SU with thier interior guys against the younger Orange.

Lean on Wiscy ML -140 over St.Louis too, but hate laying points in a game that may be have the winner score 54.

Comment

0-1 YTD

1-0 on Leans.

Auburn +17 over Iowa State...I think ISU will win this but the number is a bit too high. Auburn has not really played anyone at their 4-1 mark, but ISU has started hot and have a more important 2 game stretch coming up at Northern Iowa and vs. Iowa. I see a bit of a look-ahead here.
      Iowa State by 12.

Lean on Wright State pk over Morehead State. Line opened at +3 Morehead so all the value has been sucked out of it. Wright State is a team to keep an eye on this year.

Comment

Woodee I am up for basketball I have been laying in the weeds trying to sort things out early. Good Luck with your picks tonight.

I have been looking hard at 2 teams this year Iowa (they are going to surprise a lot of people) and ILLINOIS who is rebuilding.

Just not ready are most top teams right now hard to bet let things settle down a bit.

Comment

Rolling with Notre dame +8 over Iowa.

0-1 last night.

0-1 on my lean.

Still stinking it up but I will find my groove soon!

Comment

Also most jumped on Illinois tonight over g tech but missed the early start. I think they win su.

Comment

I'm a sucker for parlays and buying pts. Played a 4 team parlay
              Syr -4
              Minn -1
              UMass -2.5
              Mich +10

Comment

I like UCLA over UCSB tonight. UCLA has been killing it.

Comment

I really stink but going to keep firing my play of the day---

Eastern Kentucky +15 over VCU---EKU is one of the top teams in the pVC this year and should be the tourney rep out of that conference. VCU has showed it has some weakness. This line is a tad too high.

Comment

2-2 YTD.

EKU almost won su. Took VCu to ot.

Comment

Iowa +4 over Iowa state.

Really like this play. Hawks are underrated. Tough place to play but I think they steal a win. Isu has one big win over Michigan. Hawks have been tested more. Iowa by 3.

Comment

I like Oregon -6.5 over Illinois

I cannot see the Illini being able to keep up with Oregons scoring all night long-Could be along night for Illinois

Oregon -6.5 is the play

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                          I like Oregon -6.5 over Illinois

I cannot see the Illini being able to keep up with Oregons scoring all night long-Could be along night for Illinois

Oregon -6.5 is the play
                          Oregon wins by 7

Comment

Working...
                          X