College rivalry week discussion Week#13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College rivalry week discussion Week#13

Well obviously I like Missouri bigtime but I do have one or two more. I really like the way Vandy is playing right now and they can beat Wake by 14. After looking at the rivalry lines I lean to the dogs. I actually was a bit surprised when I saw Bama was favored by 11. That just seems like a lot of points to me. Your thoughts?

rr, you should have titled this, rivalry week brought to you by...
    Did see one linemaker's quote saying that they wanted to put
    this out as -13, but decided that Bama action would eventually
    bring it to that number.
    Leary, when an insider expresses an opinion that people like us
    can read. What number would bring money to the Auburn side
    if this guy says that -11 won't do it???

Comment

Bama should cover 11 with no problem. LSU defense gave Auburn all they could handle early this year. Bama has a better D than LSU and that is the key to this game.

Comment

I personally think that Auburn is a lot better than when they played LSU before and if you recall LSU jumped out on them and Auburn came back to close the gap and cover the line. Auburn just seems to have the rabbits foot with them. I do think that Bama is a better ball team but this rivalry is probably the biggest in the SEC and usually anything can happen.

Comment

I circled that vandy game myself. Wake has quit and they don't care about this game as much as vandy does for bowl position.

Bama should roll. Every time they put out a teasing kind of line like this , bama wins by double digits easily. Auburn is good but not to the level of bama and there preparation and execution.

Comment

Another set of crazy lines out there that makes me scratch my head. Florida State only a 27 point favorite AND the over/under is mere 44 against the Gators. FSU should have 44 points by halftime even though the game is in the Swamp. Teasing must be the word of the weekend for the linemakers.........

Comment

PDiddy,

Florida does have a decent defense and being at home it could have an outside chance of going under. But I can sure see what you are saying and it has total ass whipping written all over it. I say Fl st. 45 Florida 3.

What about these games? Texas-TT and Wash-Wash st. Miss-Miss st. Anybody have any thoughts?

Comment

TT has given up over 200 points in their last four games. The lame TT defense will be their demise, Texas wins.

Mississippi State needs more offensive production than they do COWBELL in order to stand a chance tonight. Ole Miss gets to enjoy the win AND knowing it keeps Mississippi from becoming bowl eligible.

Washington State-Washington.... a high scoring affair where the last team with the ball wins on their scoring drive.

Comment

I pretty sure I am about 19% on rilvRy week the last 7 years.

I was on that Washington over too. All the sudden these guys play d???

Comment

Working...
                  X