X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 13

Thanksgiving!

3* Detroit -6
    I think they control their destiny here. They have lost the last 2 games and now on thanksgiving at home against rivals need this for playoff hopes to continue and to even the series. I think they can get it done despite the incomparable Matt Flynn.

3* Oakland Raiders +10 -120
    I bought the 1/2. I do think dallas wins but I also think the raiders will keep it close against a defense that hasn't been all that great recently.

2* Baltimore -3
    I just think they win this one.

Turkey Teaser
    6* GB/Det o40, oakland +19.5, baltimore +7

Sunday/Monday
    4* chicago/minny over 48
    I expect points to be scored against both terrible defenses in the dome.

3* Rams +10 -120
    They tend to play SF real tough. Last time it was no contest but that was before they found out how good they can be on both defense and offense (running the ball). Hopefully Stacy plays.

4* Pats -7 -125
    Again, bought the hook. I think they can roll the Texans. I gave some thought to a hangover but looking at this texans team that has given up it would require more than a hangover to not cover.

4* Titans +4
    Colts look god awful. Last time the titans had them and lost composure 2nd half. This time they finish the job or keep it within the points.

3*Chargers -2
    I don't love that chargers defense and bengals coming off a bye but in san diego and Andy Dalton hasn't looked all that impressive. Chargers are my current pick for that last AFC wild card with 4 home games left. This will go a long way in helping secure that last spot.

Teasers
    9* chicago/minny o43, NE -2
    7* oakland/dal o36.5, tenn +14, denver +5.5

Good luck all and be safe this Holiday weekend!

2 props
    1* mcGloin over 18.5 completions. -160
    1* Streater o4 receptions -175
    1* oakland TT o9.5 1st half -120

Comment

A couple addons

2* jacksonville +7
      Two bad teams i think jax can keep it within the points if not flatout win

1* Cards +3.5
      AZ defense has played very well, philly hasn't had a challenge like this in weeks. Now they get one at home where they tend to play poorly. I'm taking the points.

2* titans TT o 20.5

3* giants/skins over 45
      Redskins should be able to score a td this week.

Teaser
      5* jax +17, san diego +11, sd/cincy o 38
      5* denver -0.5, carolina -1, ne -1.5 +180
      4* rams +15, nyg/skins over 38

Comment

2* minny/chicago o23 2H
        Both defenses are sooo bad. Should be many more points.

2* Pats -7 -125 2H
        I've yet to see houston play 2 complete halves of football back to back and have seen many times pats start flat 1st half to come back 2nd.

Comment

End up about +4 units so far this week. Thankfully teasers exist. Have yet to look at monday night game.

Comment

I grabbed seahawks -4 late last night. This morning see it at 6.5!

So for sake of posting
            3* Over 48
            8* saints +16.5, over 38, pitt +7

Comment

Saints +6.5 looks pretty tempting with Seattle having their secondary problems with iunjuries and suspensions. I would lean Saints at the +6.5 or 7 myself.

Like your teaser a lot too.

(I am so ice cold right now I am passing!)

Comment

This is kind of a tough spot for the Saints. First, of course, Seattle has won 13 in a row at home (8 by double-digits), 2nd N.O. has not played as well on the road, 3rd it's a division sandwich game for the Saints coming off Atlanta and with the Panthers on the schedule 2 of the next 3 weeks, 4th Seattle coming off of a bye whereas the Saints had to play on a short week after a tough game against the 49ers and now have to travel nearly 3000 mi. The Seahawks do have the 49ers on deck but if they win tonite they have a 3 game lead whereas the Saints and Panthers are virtually tied.
                I hate this game because I live in the Pac. Northwest and am a Seahawk fan, but New Orleans has always been one of my favorite 'other' teams from Brees' time in San Diego (where I used to live). Any other match-up and I'd be rooting for the Saints.
                It's all Seahawks with the line having gone straight up even missing Browner/Thurmond at CB and no Percy Harvin. Makes you wonder if the 'Hawks aren't everyone's key release.

Comment

Mid-30's for the game tonight.
                  I'm taking a 6 pt teaser Sea - PK and UN 55

Comment

As much as I like Pete Carroll he is just way too arrogant and aggressive for me. This isn't the NCAA. It may work out sometimes but I'm afraid it may be his downfall.

Comment

Taking NO -0 2nd H. Seriously, NO +20?

Comment

2* 2H over 23.5
                        I don't think the seahawks let up and the saints should score something.

Comment

I did think the saints would keep it within 16.5 but seahawks win (hence me grabbing the -4 early)

I'm considering saints +0.5 2H but not positive. that's +20.5

Comment

1* saints +0.5 2H
                            don't entirely trust it but +20.5 for the game is pretty big for the saints

Comment

Shitty beat.
                              Santa came early for the under bettors

Comment

Working...
                              X