DINGERS NFL PICKS WEEK 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DINGERS NFL PICKS WEEK 14

I developed my own system going on 10 years now. Looking for that magic formula.
    Formula: Points, Yards, 3rd/4th conversions, Penalties, turnovers, time of possession.
    I let the system make the picks.

My system was loving the Texans the last two weeks and split 1-1.

I got this from ESPN Insider.

Houston Texans

"Every week the Texans have gotten wiseguy support and every week they have let bettors down. Based on stats, they are the right side. Their defense is among the best in the league in total yards allowed and just out of the top 10 in rushing yards per play and passing yards per play allowed. On offense they possess the ball for just less than 32 minutes a game, sixth best in the league. The problem is that they are minus-12 in turnovers, and more than a handful of those have been returned for touchdowns. Every wiseguy will tell you that turnovers are one of those stats in which there is eventually a regression to the mean.

Bettors are going to bank that some of that regression will happen in the final month of the season -- that trend may have started against New England in Week 13 -- especially when the square's perception of Houston is at its lowest and it faces public faves Denver and Indy."

FAVORITES 9 DOGS 7
    HOME: 9 AWAY: 7

Last Week: 7-8-1
    Overall: 89-95-4

Pick of the Week (POW): Win HOU (9-4)
    Top 5: 2-2-1 (36-27-2)
    Mock 1: 2-2-1 (33-29-3)
    Mock 2: 1-4 (30-34-1)
    MOCK 1/2 COMBINED: 63-63-4 (Picking different teams)

Top 5
    POW: 4* DET +2.5 BANK!
    3* WAS +3.5 (Redskins killing me softly)
    3* CLE +11.5 (PATS are a bit overrated...but the have Tom Brady)
    2* SD -3 (Chargers are rated fairly good, while the Giants floating just below average)
    2* ATL +3.5

Best of Rest
    HOU -3
    BAL -7
    NYJETS -2.5
    CIN -6 (Colts rated low)
    CAR +3.5
    PIT -3
    TB -2.5
    TEN +12
    AZ -6.5
    SEA +3