SEC HATERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC HATERS

You had better thank God that the new playoff system is not in effect because you would have an Alabama/Auburn rematch and I for one think it would be justified..

I said after the Bama game that Auburn could not beat Florida st. Well now we will see. I honestly now think the SEC could win their 8th straight. FYI if Bama played either one of them it would be a royal ass whipping but they got beat by a very good Auburn team. Auburn in no way could beat Alabama again but they have a shot at FL st. More on that later.....

Comment

Well, this is not a dis in any way, but the playoff system next year and beyond
      puts 1, maybe 2 SEC teams in there every year.

I could start a thread on how much I hate a playoff system, but I'm more frustrated in
      how we are being lead into it.

Comment

As the Midnight Hour approaches in the East Coast, Auburn Tiger and SEC fans all over the nation will add anybody they know related to the Michigan State Spartans to their Christmas list as the SEC will now get to go for their EIGHTH CONSECUTIVE NATIONAL TITLE. Sorry SEC haters...... it is what it is........

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
          Well, this is not a dis in any way, but the playoff system next year and beyond
          puts 1, maybe 2 SEC teams in there every year.

I could start a thread on how much I hate a playoff system, but I'm more frustrated in
          how we are being lead into it.

I get that but we have never had a perfect system. I am for everybody that win their conferences to be in a playoff and maybe a wildcard or two. Lol that is not going to happen. It is what it is and every time I hear about this great team like Ohio st and Oregon is all that they usually ge the shit beat out of them before they show up.

I honestly believe the other conferences are catching up but they are not yet close to the upper tier of the SEC. Further, I think this is the poorest crop of SEC teams in years and they will lose a lot of bowl games. Still that doesn't mean that they can beat the number one or two team in the SEC. I don't think they can....

Comment

So true. My concern (which no one really mentions) is keeping the Ky,
            Vandy, Duke, Purdue, Central Fla., etc. fans interested in their teams and their success.
            The whole playoff scenario is based on those (second tier) teams being somewhat
            competitive to support a playoff system that will never have them in it.
            Does that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
              So true. My concern (which no one really mentions) is keeping the Ky,
              Vandy, Duke, Purdue, Central Fla., etc. fans interested in their teams and their success.
              The whole playoff scenario is based on those (second tier) teams being somewhat
              competitive to support a playoff system that will never have them in it.
              Does that make sense?
              Understood. I honestly don't know what the answer is.. I like the bowls but I guess you can relate it to this. Who thinks of Cleveland or some other baseball team that doesn't have the market that the Yankees or Redsox have. No love is spread their way.. It is basically a dog eat dog world.. and the all mighty dollar rules...Why isn't NASCAR as big in the North as the South? Market value.......I do see your point however!!

Comment

FSU should roll Auburn. Given all the prep time FSU has to slow down a one trick pony option offense I can't see such an athletic defense giving up a ton of points & Auburn's swiss cheese defense will have their hands full with the 'Noles. If FSU gets up early this one gets very ugly. Blue Horseshoe loves FSU.

Comment

"Every battle is won before it is ever fought"
                  "It's all about the bucks kid"

Comment

"A dog with fleas"
                    "Wanna friend, get a dog"

Comment

Al Kaline, Bill Freehan, & Mickey Lolich all concur. Get that dog.

Comment

Working...
                      X