Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COLLEGE GAME OF THE WEEK-2013-TIEBREAKER-Here we GO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a sick game to determine a champion, got to be a better way...just sayin GL to all combatants.

Comment

1-Bobomax
      2-woodee 12
      3-aakj

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations guys!

Great job this year. Bobomax almost nailed the total points as well.

OCK

Comment

Thanks for running the contest guys. Great job all year.

I agree there probably could be a better tie breaker rule but I don't know what it would be? But it does kinda stink to pick well all year and then have to use a Game like army-navy to settle the winnings when nobody really has any clue about that game. But again, I don't know what could be used??

Maybe picking a few of the early bowl games possibly?

Still a fun contest and lots of good callers.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
            Thanks for running the contest guys. Great job all year.

I agree there probably could be a better tie breaker rule but I don't know what it would be? But it does kinda stink to pick well all year and then have to use a Game like army-navy to settle the winnings when nobody really has any clue about that game. But again, I don't know what could be used??

Maybe picking a few of the early bowl games possibly?

Still a fun contest and lots of good callers.
            Thanks KMAN and OCK for a job well done. I agree about the Army/Navy game not being a great tie breaker but how about this. Maybe since there are so many games now on the final week letting everyone take their pick of the game that week/total and total points. Example say Woodee took Auburn/over/70 points on the final week. Chances are he would have won it then and there.. I am okay with whatever you guys decide. Really great contest this year and congrats to Bobomax for a solid performance...

Comment

thanks for the contest, college football is my favorite sport

Comment

Working...
              X