• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 15

TNF

teaser
    5* Denver -3, over 49.5

San Diego can keep this close but will they? On the road they are hit or miss with losses against miami, oakland and washington but wins against philly (week 2 though) and KC. I don't trust them and since I do think denver wins the game I'll take them by a FG.
    The over just seems like a no brainer. Even if san diego tries to grind the clock to keep manning on the side like they did against the colts that won't last long since manning will get his.
    As for the coach knowing peyton from his time in denver (and as an extension knowing denver) I do not think they have enough on their defense to stop (or slow) him.
    Should be a fun TNF finale.

Sunday

4* New England pk
    Gronk out and the world falls apart? They won this year without him and last year (hernandez didn't play every game last year). Miami has been awful and just blew their wad on the steelers. Pats just came off a bad game but even in their bad games they find ways to win. I'll take the pk.

4* Philly -5
    Vikings D is god awful.

2* philly/minn o51
    in the dome I'm looking at points. Only question is how much will the vikings contribute?

3* KC -4
    Oakland is not a good football team. The chiefs are looking to keep pace in the AFC. Despite the divisional matchup they cover.

3* Arizona -2.5
    Stronger team here. I don't love them being on the road but they have been playing exceptional football as of late. They did suffer a large injury which could hamper them but not enough to lose to the titans.

2* washington +7
    The falcons are terrible the skins are terrible. Kirk Cousins to start.

Teasers
    10* Carolina -2, New England +10, philly/minn o41

also will be looking at chicago. I think I had seen it +1 somewhere which would be great since I think they win in Cleveland. Their biggest weakness is the run and the browns can't run.
    Also wondering what the line for GB/dallas will be. Anything at or above 7 may be a GB play.

I had the chargers gameplan right. I had the outcome of their gameplan wrong. I figured they'd try to run it and kill the clock what I didn't believe in was that their defense could slow peyton enough to do that. Heck, Alex Smith put up how many on them 2 weeks ago? Play was on denver winning and it went down with them. I was wrong. It happens on occasion

And now this gives even More fuel for the pats to win against miami since they own the tiebreaker with denver and could take the #1 seed.

with that I'll do
    4* kc +3, NE +7

Comment

good week so far

5* Bengals -2
      1* bengals tt o10 1H

Comment

well, F U bengals. I had considered pitt and though nah, with AFC top contenders losing sure they'll scrape out a win.... bungels.

Tonight,
        4* det/balt over 48.5
        3* baltimore +11.5, over 42.5
        1* stafford o290.5 passing yards -130

I'm expecting scoring and a close enough matchup with points in the dome.

Comment

Working...
        X