Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 15 Over/Unders

Good Morning;
    Last week: A disappointing 1 win and 2 loses (7 – 3 last 3 weeks) with my best pick with Buffalo/TB over looking good second play of the game and 17 points in the 1st Quarter and 27 by the half but Buffalo could score more than 6 points. Boo Buffalo.
    Not much time today for write ups or reasoning, but I am going to ride this non-conference OVER trend 3-1 O/U last week and 23-4 O/U over last 7 weeks.
    This week…
    OVER 43 Arizona/Tenn. Line is up from 41 open. Tenn is OVER last 5 home games with game totals of 53.5 ppg last 7 games.

I will stay away from the Carolina/NYJ game as (like Buffalo last week) I do not see the Jets doing much on offence against a strong Carolina defence who haven’t had an OVER game in 5 weeks.

Not touching Balt/Det either as Prime time game totals are always posted high (public likes the OVERS, especially on Mon nights). 48.5 points seems high. May look at it further Monday depending on success/failure on Sunday.

Chic/Cleveland Total of 43 should sail OVER the total.

I also like Houston/Indy OVER 47 and SF/TB UNDER 41

GOW play is OVER 43 Arizona/Tenn
    2nd picks are Chicago/Cleveland OVER 43 and SF/TB UNDER 41 (probable teaser options)

Out to shovel now after a huge dump last night. I also have a 2000 sq.ft. rink to flood for an afternoon of fun with the kiddos.

May all your picks (but especially mine) be winners.

AZ over was my second choice this week too.

I bit on that over Thursday night and got smoked.

Good luck. I am in your az play big at my book! I grabbed 41 yesterday.

Comment

Good Luck to us then.
      I played a lot of Over/Under teasers today. I just see so much more value (and have had better luck) moving the lines 6 on O/U's then sides moving 6 this year. No explanation other than success (this year anyways).

Comment

Working...
      X