Are we going to have a bowl contest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we going to have a bowl contest?

Just wondering if we are going to have a bowl contest? I am in if we do..

RR84

Hey, I talked to Jeff earlier today. He said, we could do a prize of 200.00. Maybe, 1st 100.00, 2nd 50.00 3rd 50.00 or just 100.00 for 1st and 2nd. I can run it. What do you guys think of prize breakdown. We need to decide quick. I think In the past we did 1 pt for the games up until Jan 1 and then 2pts for the games after that until The Championship game which was 3 pts. I don't know why we did that because my money spends the same no matter which bowl game it is. Send any thoughts quick because I will probably put the 1st bunch of lines up tomorrow.

Comment

I am ok with any prize break down you decide...

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
        I am ok with any prize break down you decide...
        We could do winner take all since it is only $200 or maybe $150 for first and $50 for second. But whatever you decide is fine. Thanks for volunteering to run it.

Comment

Thank Wiscy for speaking to Jeff and offering to run. Thank you Jeff for putting up prize money once again. Add even more excitement to bowl season going up against all the studs on this site, and seeing some of the consensus picks. I agree with you on 1 point all the way thru Wiscy, and would vote $125- 1st and $75- 2nd. One less check to be mailed, and some difference between winning and second. Just an opinion, happy with whatever. Thanks again!

Comment

I think the more the breakdown the better, Gives more people a chance to win.
            If you have 1st and second only..... and the top two are out in front, that just gives us other degenerate's no incentive to continue and drop out...Just my opinion...What everyone decides is fine with me...

Comment

I hope we do it like last year when we were posting a couple of days of games together. It took about 4-5 post to get all 30+ in but it was fun.

Comment

First, thanks Wisconsin for talking to Jeff for us. I am just happy that we are going to have a contest and I don't care either way about the breakdown of the payout. Whatever everybody else wants is okay with me. Thank again Wisconsin for doing this. I just saw your text a few minutes ago. I will talk to you later!

Comment

Ok, let's go with 1st 125, 2nd 75. I will leave the point system the same that way, NDsent, if someone does fall behind early then they still have a shot to catch up with the later games being worth 2pts.

Comment

Ok great, sounds good I'm In..

Comment

Working...
                    X