Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can a Major College HC Be So Stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can a Major College HC Be So Stupid?

As I watch the Col St GW FG split the uprights for the win I just wonder how that turd from Wash St can still have his job? Brutal lack of clock management just before HT gave CSU a gift FG & then the stupidity of the clock (mis)management at the end of the game enabled WSU to snatch a defeat from the sure jaws of victory. Add in the mix a swiss cheese defense that couldn't stop a runny nose & a couple of butter-fingered fucks who should be coached enough to realize its not about the yardage at that point it's about ball security.

Isn't this the same moron that coached Texas Tech a few years ago? What a dumbass. Some schools & coaches are just born losers. You can't fix stupid.

Betcha Craig James enjoyed the outcome.

Comment

I always liked Mike Leach as a college head coach. That being said, he blew that game bigtime. No excuse for that kind of stupidity at the end of the game.

Comment

That one ranks high on my crazy shit at the end of games list..Other than a pick on the college contest I had no dog in the hunt but that was a meltdown. Three fumbles and 18 points in less than three minutes and they could have kneeled and got it under or around a minute. Oh well congrats to the CS pickers and wagerer's. You definitely got a gift there....

Comment

I for one took the points and am quite happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
            I for one took the points and am quite happy.
            Well in the end I am sure we have all been on one side or the other of bizarre finishes. I can't blame you for being happy Carpet if you wagered/picked them. It is always great to get one that way. Usually it has been my experience that we usually are on the bad side of things like that but it is always great when you get on good side of one of those. Poor coaching was the blame in my opinion like the others have stated.

Colorado st won and that is it. I have seen it all in my time as I am sure everybody else has. This one was high on the stupidity list however. This should be a fun contest and it is a marathon not a sprint and I really enjoy it. I am glad Wisconsin got it started..

Comment

Working...
            X