Maryland/Marshall & Minnesota/Syracuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland/Marshall & Minnesota/Syracuse

Out of every bowl game so far, besides Utah st which I liked very much last night, I love today's games the best.

I like Minnesota at or about as much as I have liked any SEC game this year. I truly believe that they are head and shoulders above Syracuse. I also like Maryland tonight but just not as much as Minnesota.

I guess if they lose which I don't think they will, everyone can tell me to stay with the SEC and shut up.

Good luck today guys!

With you on both of those.

Comment

I am also with you on both games- GL

Comment

I also like Washington a lot tonight. This is what I like in order.

Minnesota
        Washington
        Maryland

I would love to catch them all but will take two of three.

RR84

Comment

Well I think I better stick with the SEC. Minnesota looks like they are going to give me a good dosing of crow sandwich. It doesn't matter if they pull it off this was a bad selection and I deserve to lose. The offense is inept and if they pull this off I was really lucky. The big ten is caught in the offenses of the 70's and this team is a perfect example of this.

Auburn in my opinion is not as talented as a lot of teams in the top twenty. The thing they have going for them is a fast break offense that wears you down and a really good coach that is ahead of his time.... Don't get me wrong. I don't like Auburn at all being a Bama fan but they are well coached and have a modern day offense.

Like I said this was a poor pick and I deserve to eat crow....

Comment

Working...
          X