OVER/UNDER Week #17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVER/UNDER Week #17

I missed threading my picks (reasonings) last week due to the power outage here in Toronto. On the bright side (see what I did there), I went 3- 0 with Minn/Cinci OVER, Pitt/GB OVER, (AFC/NFC Totals OVER again)and an easy Buff/Miami UNDER. On the bad side, other than my 14 – 2 record on the NFL Game of the week contest here at Bettorsworld, and my improved BET365 bank balance, I don’t have any other proof of my record or picks from last week.

As you know, and my posts have confirmed, I do like and have great success with wagering the OVER/UNDERS and continuously look for trends and betting angles. With no AFC/NFC inter-conference games this week, my research found an interesting trend that may replace the AFC/NFC OVER trend I have been riding.

NFL Division games have gone UNDER 65% (when the host is favoured) this season…but in December, these games have gone a perfect 14 – 0 UNDER including all 4 divisional games last week.(Buf / Mia UNDER, NOrl/Car UNDER, Arz/Sea UNDER, and SD/Oak UNDER).

Of course, this week is all divisional games and I will look at only the games where the host is favoured.
    My picks this week…

JAX/INDY UNDER 45. Line opened at 45.5. UNDER is 5-0 last 5 games played against each other. With INDY, they have been UNDER in 20 of last 28 vrs AFC and 16 of 21 divisional games. For JAX, the UNDER is 12-4-1 last 17 divisional games.

TB/New O UNDER 47. Line opened at 47 up to 47.5 and back to 47. UNDER is 9 – 1 last 10 in series including 4 – 0 last 4 with New O at home. TB has played UNDER 4 of last 5 and 6-0 last 6 New O games (surprising in an OVER dominant season with the “high powered “Saints O). New O also 10-1UNDER vrs NFC this year.

Balt/Cinci UNDER 43.5. Line opened at 44.5. UNDER in series is 3 of last 4 when Cinci is home. Both teams played OVER last week but Balt has played UNDER 7 of last 10 division games and Cinci is UNDER 6 of last 8 division games.

Hopefully I have the POWER this week to go 3-0. Good luck to all but especially me.
Working...
X