X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Firings End 2013 Season

Well, busy 24 hours.

Chud in cleveland gone.
    -totally totally disagree with this firing. Dude finds a good qb in that crap with Hoyer, has Wheedon and Cambell on the injury carousel while management sells off the team's #1 rb. Coaches need more than 1 year to right the ship and with the star WR, TE, defensive player and a 2nd #1 pick coming in the draft things were looking good. What do they do? Do they promote Norv from assistant? Do they find a Lovie or Wisenhunt?

Schwartz in Detroit gone.
    -He lost his team over and over. They had the division by the horns with star QBs out. He deserved it. Too bad Rex is staying in NY cause he'd be a good fit here to install some discipline.

Schiano in Tampa Bay
    -I thought perhaps they would have kept him after turning things around but his attitude and they way he lost the team early on (and fans) was likely too much. This decision was made weeks ago and I hate the guy so good riddance.

Shanahan in Washington
    -duh. Overrated IMO. Possibly the worst clock management skills and in game decisions. He did do very well with RG3 year 1 but mishandled the rest after that. And what the heck is he doing with his RBs? Each year same thing. 1 gets hot does well and then he subs him out. Morris last year was a bit of an outlier to that I suppose but he did it again this year. Rotates too much.

Frasier in Minnesota
    -He looked lost at times on the sideline. He also had piss poor clock management skills. Now, he did bring them to the playoffs last year but was that him or AP carrying the team as per usual? Also, he is likely the scapegoat for Freeman. Who's decision was it to play him so quickly against the giants then to not play him or even have him active the rest of the season? Did Frasier vie for him? What a waste of money.

and it's still early.

Dear God,

Please add Jason Garrett to the above list along with Bill Callahan and Monte Kiffin. And, if there is a way, please have the owner Jerry Jones fire the General Manager Jerry Jones.

Amen

Comment

Schwartz may have been the worst HC I have ever seen. Belongs in the Underachievers HOF & add a "star RB" in Bush that is made of glass & can't be relied on....recipe for misery season after season.

Comment

Working...
      X