No announcement yet.

College Bowl Contest Championship Game Jan.6 Post picks Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have stuck with Auburn, but might have lowered my points. Moot point since dragon1952 said he chose without the advantage of seeing my early posted picks anyway.

It's all good fun.

Comment

Auburn +8.5

Comment

Auburn Tigers

Total 63

Comment

Florida St -8.5

Comment

This is exactly the first half score that we all thought it would be, lol!!!

Comment

Noles take the lead!! Could this be a bad beat for Widestrides?

Comment

Good Game!!

Widestrides wins!!
                MonroeEaford takes 2nd!!

Comment

I was sweating it out. Worried about a Pick 6 at the end or an errant lateral that went the other way on the last play.

Still feel bad that Auburn lost to the Rapist/Gangsta. They had them on the ropes but couldn't deleiver the knockout punch. Marshall not much of a passer and they just kept running up the gut and FSU contained them for the most part. Still it looked like it would work out for Auburn but their CBs really looked like keystone cops on that last drive. Davis goes from epic hero vs Bama to Goat. FG kicker missed a makeable 41 yarder that also would have meant at least OT. great game.

Next year, we just need to change the scoring so that only the biggest games are 2 points and then the Championship Game 3? My victory is tainted by the 4 points I scored with North Texas State and Arkansas State! :-)

Go ahead and put an * there. Just show me the money!

Comment

I think you need to post the final standings so we can link to it for Jeff's payout requirements.

Thanks! Great job in scoring.

Comment

Widestrides, I don't think your win was tainted. That is how we have kept score for as long as I can remember. I think this is my 3rd time on the bowl games. I will get a hold of Jeff and let him know who won. I will post whatever he tells me as soon as I speak to him.

Comment

Yeah, I was just kidding, but it used to be that all games from the first on were major bowls and top teams and now a few minor bowls and lesser teams have scheduled Bowl games on the 1st or later.

No biggie. Next year will be the Playoff!

Comment

Nice job Widestrides... As far as the tainted thing, we all played buy the same rules and had the same chance at winning. Enjoy the win...You deserve it. Nice job Wisconsin my bud at running it and keeping score!!

See you guys next year!!

Comment

Wisky just for grins could you post the entire final standings?

Comment

Congratulations widestrides. Florida St did not deserve to win that game, let alone cover. They played like absolute dog shit. I really would like to have seen Auburn win.

Comment

[QUOTE=widestrides;196264]I was sweating it out. Worried about a Pick 6 at the end or an errant lateral that went the other way on the last play.

Still feel bad that Auburn lost to the Rapist/Gangsta.

Who is that? Did I miss something?

Comment

Working...
                                X