Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcard Over/Unders

Wildcard Weekend is here.

For Game of the Week, I went with the New O./Phili UNDER 53.5. Line has moved up to 54.5 from opener.
    NEW ORLEANS is 10-2 UNDER against conference opponents this season.
    Under is 5-0 in Saints last 5 games on grass
    Under is 5-2 in Eagles last 7 home games

Other Games (leans and/or possible teaser plays)

KC/Indi UNDER 46.5. Line dropped to as low as 45 but is closing above 47. (almost made my PoW but didn't like the late steam on the over).
    Heads up, total has played UNDER 5 of last 6 and 4 of last 5 in Indy.
    Indi has been UNDER 15 - 6 last 21 home games and 4 - 1 last 5 games overall.
    I like Indi here to cover the 1.5 (current line) and predict a 20 - 17, 23 - 20 type score.(maybe in O.T)

San D./Cinci OVER 46. Line opened at 47 and has dropped to current 45.5.
    Head to Head, the Over is 4-0-1 in the last 5 played in Cincinnati.
    OVER is 6-1-1 in San. D.'s last 8 games on fieldturf but UNDER 9-2 in last 11 vs. AFC
    Over is 5-0 in Cinci's last 5 home games.

I like Cinci also to cover the -7. Bengals are 11-1 ATS in their last 12 home games.
    Cinci is 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games on fieldturf and 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.

San F./G. Bay OVER 46 Line opened at 49 and I have seen it as low as 45. Initially, I almost played this game as an UNDER especially when I started to hear the cold temps expected for game time early in the week. As of this minute, I have nothing swaying me one way or the other. GB is UNDER 5 of last 7 home games but OVER is 4-1 in Packers last 5 vs. NFC. OVER is 8-3 in 49ers last 11 road games.
    Head to Head, these two have played OVER in 6 of last 6 meetings and 6 of last 8 in Green Bay.

Interesting stat I found "As for betting the NFL totals in cold weather games, the chilly surroundings haven’t cooled down offenses. Games played in 19 degrees or below have produced a 23-11-1 Over/Under record (67 percent Over) since 2004, with single-digit temperature contests coming out with a 2-3 O/U mark."

Again, good luck to all but especially me. Good to see more and more players starting to pick Over/Unders in the Game of the Week contest also.

LOL, that KC/Indi game will be OVER by half time

Comment

N.O. @ Phili, what am I missing? Got this on Tuesday at Under 53 and felt
      and still feel strong about the pick. Just was shocked to see the total go
      higher. I think the results of week 14, when the first big snow storm hit and
      the overs dominated is maybe ? fueling the over action.
      GL Steve, let's get ready for a punt fest in Phili.

Comment

Well Krichinsky, that was close. Congrats to us.

Comment

Working...
        X