Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you interested in a $100 "Mock Hilton" next year???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you interested in a $100 "Mock Hilton" next year???

Is anyone interested in bumping the "Mock Hilton" up to $100 next season or should we leave it at $50 ??

Comment

im ok with either one, whatever the majority of guys want is ok. I will enter again at 50 0r 100.

thanks

Comment

Just curious.........I'd like to get a handle on the options, thanks.

Comment

fitty seems like a reasonable amount.

Comment

Here's a degenerate thought.........

How about entry fee anywhere in the range between 60-100.

Use $10 or more from each player to go into a side pool.

You know, sometimes you really stumble out of the gate and you're buried for the season. It's tough to get up and think you are going to cash in the end.

How about a side pool for all players that have a perfect 5-0 for the week? I did not see many through the years we have done that.

If no one hits the 5-0 week, then that side pool rolls into the main prize pool!

Comment

yep 100 sounds fine.

Comment

I like Taxmans idea and would go for 100 to fund it . Played in the Carib las few years and the chance to win weekly was a real plus . Our groups % would go up also . No matter what the format Im in for next year. Hope the team member spots are open again.

Comment

Love Taxman's idea...as every week you have a chance of going 5-0 and getting a slice of the side pie. Great Idea!!!

Keeps everyone engaged all year.

I vote $60 ($10 side pot)

Maybe add $10 side pot (optional buy-in) to cover the playoffs picking every game and every over/under...22 picks total.

Comment

I vote $100

Comment

I like it

Comment

I have no problem either way.. I will join again next year. I do like the possibility of a payout for a 5-0 week as Tax suggests. I certainly didn't have one but I don't think most did. Maybe keep the first 50 like it has been and find ways for more winners for the other 50. I am in no matter which way you guys go.. Love the contest even though I suck at the NFL..

RR84

Comment

100 for me is good

Comment

I'd play either way

Comment

$100 got you two entries this past season. Would you still have two entries as an option?

Comment

Working...
                              X