Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you interested in a $100 "Mock Hilton" next year???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to me the players may be less but at the dollar amount is more so it will all work out in the end.. I mean 65 at 100 or 100 at 50.. At least that is what it looks like to me... I think for most of us if you can do 50 then 100 would be no problem.. I guess the only issue is winner take all or break it down.. Hell, I would be for 200 myself..lol

Comment

What was the exact payout to the winners this year from 1 to 5 at a 50 entry fee?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
        What was the exact payout to the winners this year from 1 to 5 at a 50 entry fee?
        These numbers are pretty close. Jeff knows exactly.

40% $2000

25% $1250

20% $1000

10% $500

5% $250

Comment

I would vote for 100 if we increase the number of spots eligible for payout.

Comment

I like the increase to fund a weekly contest

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
              Love Taxman's idea...as every week you have a chance of going 5-0 and getting a slice of the side pie. Great Idea!!!

Keeps everyone engaged all year.

I vote $60 ($10 side pot)

Maybe add $10 side pot (optional buy-in) to cover the playoffs picking every game and every over/under...22 picks total.
              Ditto this.

Comment

I am up for whatever. I would do $100 or just a slight increase for a side pot....

Comment

This side pot isn't going to happen, sorry. We're playing according to the Hilton rules.

Comment

possible weekly addition sure sounds fun. just saw the boys post.... maybe a 2nd contest of some sort for weekly.
                    I'm up for whatevs.

Comment

I think the hilton has a last few week contest within there's actually to keep people who are low interested. At least I know they did at one time.

Comment

college football hilton would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                          I think the hilton has a last few week contest within there's actually to keep people who are low interested. At least I know they did at one time.
                          You are correct.

Early entries had access to a side pool for the last 3 weeks of the season.

Comment

I think they have a side pot for the best record the last 5 weeks of the year if I remember correctly.

Comment

I agree that I would rather see a Weekly Pool within our NFL Hilton Contest or a College Pick 5 Contest.

Comment

either way is fine with me appreciate all the effort and time for the contest will try again next year thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X