Lame Kiffan going to Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame Kiffan going to Bama

Everywhere the man goes a dark cloud follows him. Holy shit....This one I do not get...I am sure Vols fans are saying go ahead and get you some.. WTFF....

You have got to keep us updated on this! It doesn't mean a damn as far
    as a capping edge and it (he) doesn't add anything to recruiting, play
    calling or game management. It seems like a hire you would make when
    most of your talent is graduating and the team is changing offensive schemes.
    ....at a mid-major school.
    No way he's the heir apparent, either.

Comment

Kman,

I agree with everything you said.... I first heard the rumors quite a ways back but never thought it would actually happen...All I can say as a Tide fan I am in shock......Holy shit!! I just don't see the benefit and I see a whole lot of bad..... Just me!!!!

Comment

Let the freefall descent begin in Tuscaloosa. Started with Saban's butchering of the way he handled the Auburn debacle, then the way they quit & layed down like dogs vs the Sooners, now the single biggest loser scumbag known to the college coaching ranks (Sandusky notwithstanding) on board?

This run is over.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
          Let the freefall descent begin in Tuscaloosa. Started with Saban's butchering of the way he handled the Auburn debacle, then the way they quit & layed down like dogs vs the Sooners, now the single biggest loser scumbag known to the college coaching ranks (Sandusky notwithstanding) on board?

This run is over.
          Hart Attack you are correct in everything you said above....The run is over and it has been a good one but I don't get this at all...I think Monty Kiffan was the reason he ever got any credibility whatsoever.. Let's tally it up.. Loser for the Raiders, Loser for the Vols, and Loser for the Trojans... Everywhere the man goes he leaves a wake larger than the tornado that destroyed my area two years ago..

Comment

For once I agree with Heart Attack and RR. Im a VFL (Vol for Life) so Im glad he is with Bama. Cant wait till he shows his azz in Neyland stadium on Oct 18th

Comment

I personally like the hire. Yea Kiffen has been a loser every where he has been a head coach but the only reason he got a shot at being a head coach was because he was a hell of an OC at USC. If you really think he doesnt bring anything to the table for recruiting your a fool. His teams have always been in the top for recruiting rankings. Saban wont let him be in the media. I think i read somewhere that in the 2 years Nussmeier was at Bama he spoke to the media 2 times.

Comment

bret, just remember, you can't polish a turd.

Comment

u sure about that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI

Comment

Freakin hilarious! I am now convinced there is a youtube video for EVERYTHING.

Comment

Lol Bret.. That was way too funny... I hope you are right in the hire. I just don't have a lot of confidence in him whatsoever.. But that youtube video made me laugh...

Comment

Hey Red you remember this????

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
                          Hey Red you remember this????

Well obviously I was wrong and Bret was right. That is not the first time that has happened for sure... He is right quite a bit and I rarely disagree with him. Alabama has had probably one of the best runs ever in college football history. As a fan, I certainly have enjoyed it. I am their biggest critic because somehow I don't even believe what is going on. I DID NOT APPROVE OF THE KIFFAN acquisition. However it has all worked out. I do think he has a good offensive mind but he seemed to somehow bring misery to every institution he has gone to. Bret you were right and I am glad that you were!!!

Comment

Tuesday.

Iowa -4 over Indy. Huge revenge situation here plus Iowa in a slide. I still don't think Indy is that good either and will have an early exit out of the big dance. Iowa by 7.

May ml parlay them with someone too.

Comment

Working...
                            X