X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DINGERS NFL PICKS Conf Championships

Top Pick: Win Saints (2-0) in playoffs

Playoffs: 3-5

Top Pick: 1* Den -4.5 (My system has the line at -7.5)
    1* Sea -3 (System likes Sea -4.5...remember 49ers are getting some serious frequent flyer miles, 4th road game in a row...SF-AZ-SF-GB-SF-CAR-SF-SEA )
    Unless 49ers get some Zebra calls again, then they can cover and/or win.

Speaking of....NFL Officiating is pissing me off and ruining the game. Pass interference / Hits on receivers (Unnecessary roughness / Holding on receivers are the biggest judgmental calls. Consistency would be nice as these plays easily swing the momentum one way or the other.

If I remember correctly, these are all-star crews. I just wonder if there is an underlying
    or sub-conscious need to justify being picked to ref these games. You notice that the
    announcers never mentioned any ref by name. There were some terrible calls and mis-
    calls (Davis' TD), but no calling out the officials who blew it.

Comment

I must be brain dead, I picked Seattle as my top pick in the BW POW contest when I should have picked Denver.

One week I handicapped Jacksonville at home, but they were playing in London...shouldn't have been my top pick (Lost). Alternate pick win.
      Another week should have lowered a team because of QB injury (Lost). Alternate pick Win

I'm sure this will bite again...I had Seattle on the brain.

Comment

Working...
      X