College Hoops Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Tuesday

I've been very selective lately and doing pretty decent on a 1-2 play approach.

Nothing sticks out to me today really but I am eyeing Indy +4 over Wiscy at home. Wiscy is tough but its hard to go on the road undefeated and come out with a W.

I am going to watch the line as it dropped to 3.5 but most of the action is on Wiscy.

Carpet, any thoughts from you on this one?

ML Parlay-wise, I am looking at Easterm Michigan/Boise State.

I have watched both Wisky and Indy play this year and there is no comparison for these two teams, Wisky is far superior than Indy. I look for Wisky to score alot of points vs Indy.

WISKY - 4.0 vs Indy- Wisky to roll by 15

N IOWA -5.5 vs SIU- SIU is just a plain bad team and will not be able to stay with NIU- NIU by 12

Comment

I going to stick with Indy +4. I smell an upset.

Like your uni play tho. Let's hit that.

Comment

Also adding michigan -11 over penny stAte. Think they roll at home tonight.

Comment

Like two tonight:
          Cinci -14.5 over Temple. Bearcats are 7-0 ATS as home favorite.
          Creighton -10.5 over Butler. Bluejays are #1 in 3-point FG percentage.

Butler has lost last two in OT, so just don't know how much they will have energy
          wise tonight.
          I would add Wichita St. over Bradley, but the linemakers have caught up with
          Wichita St's good ATS record and I think the line of -18 is right on the bubble.
          Will be watching Wisky vs. Indy with great interest.

Comment

I am with Woodee.

I hate IU, I hate Crean, I hate their warm up pants, I can go on and on. I was born in Indiana and most of my high school friends went to IU and a few of us went to Purdue.

Any way, I do not care what anyone says, but playing on the road in the Big Ten is very rough.

In my opinion, the line is over inflated with Wisconsin beating a mediocre NW team and blitzing the Illini.

IU can rebound and I now see IU +4

Also, the O/U is 142, which I think is low as both teams can score.

I actually am talking myself into the OVER 142

Comment

Playing George Washington +2 over VCU.
              Gw is undefeated on its home court. VCU is good but is beatable on the road.

Comment

Good Luck my friends-It's fun to kick the tires together on games.

Comment

WOW INDY BEATS # 4 wisky great call you guys on that game

Comment

Working...
                  X