College Hoops Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Wednesday

Miami-FL +1 over FSU----Watched Miami play against UNC and was impressed. Will take a shot with this young team at home agagainst their rilval.

Illinois/Utah State----Money Line parlay.

Ole Miss -2.5 over LSU---Henderson is back for Ole Miss after 2 game suspension.

I think thats it for tonight.

Lean on Texas Tech at home vs. Baylor. At +4.5 but also could be a blow out.

Got me britches torn to the threads last night, back with a full card.

MARYLAND -4 vs ND- MD is tuff at home should cover this

MICH STATE -10 at NW Love this sparty team to win by 20 NW interior defense is very bad.

VALPO +2 at Det-scrappy valpo team will win this.

OK STATE -22. vs TCU Will Ok State get to a 100?

STL Billikens -10.5 vs St Bonny love STL here.

ILL -5 vs Purdue- ILLINI are playing awful-Ray Rice leading scorer is dinged with a hip injury, One more roll of the dice with Groce and company to cover.

Comment

Rolled with Illinois too ml with Utah state. Gotta get out of their slump.

Comment

I think I am in for one of those nights also.

I had a few other plays from what I posted. Seems like my teams are playing half a game decent and then lose the cover by the time the game is over.

Comment

Illinois sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice day Carpet--Wish Illinois could have pulled their heads out of thier butts....

We are all tied up over at the sports monitor at +1220 for the year in CBB.

Let's make some cash together from here on out!

Comment

Thanks Woodee,

Illinois has some real growing pains-The shooting is just awful and the way Purdue just out tuffed Illinois on the boards last night was unacceptable. The Illini are in a tail spin and I see no way they win the next 5 games.

Comment

Yeah. I hear you. I like Illinois hoops on a personal level too just not betting and they ticked me off last night. That was a good opportunity to get out of the slump and move in the positive direction. Just didn't get it done. They are young I know too.

I thought they were one of the better bets on the board last night for at least a su win in my parlay!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post

We are all tied up over at the sports monitor at +1220 for the year in CBB.

Let's make some cash together from here on out!
                  Woodee amen Brother lets make some cash. Me and you combined this year at Sports Monitor 59.5% with 163 games played.

97-66 combined YTD

Carpet 43-28 60.56%
                  Woodee 54-38 58.8%

That is some good company you provide Woodee I am all in. Let's make some money.

Comment

Working...
                  X