College Hoops Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Thursday

MISSOURI -2 at Vandy- Vandy is down to 7 scholarship players and are without thier leading scorer. Vandy is a tough place to play but Mizzou has just to much depth and talent not to win this game- Missouri by 8

Southeast mizz at +7 over morehead state

Elon +7.5 over Davidson

Looking at Ohio state ml with another home fav but big 10 road favs have struggled recently.

Comment

Davidson -7.5

Sorry Woodee, I'm on the opposite. At least one of us will have a winner.

My reasoning:
      Elon played the 303rd toughest schedule of the season so far. 3 victories against DII schools. And those DII schools were scoring in the 70s.

Davidson played against Duke, Virginia, Clemson, #19 New Mexico, then #14 North Carolina and #10 Wichita State. There's 6 of their losses.

I'm going to say that Davidson's season stats are skewed. I'll take the team that played up in class to get battle ready for conference play.

Comment

Yeah. Good points. I've heard some good things about elon.

What about long beach state tonight? I think you may have said you will be watching them in a post a while back. Catching 7 against Santa barb.

Comment

I pretty much soured on Mizzou when they lost at home to Georgia. Very unpredictable bunch, especially on the road.

Comment

My plays tonight:
            Old Dominion Pick over Fla Int
            N.Texas @ Marshall under 150.5
            Ohio St. -3.5 over Minn
            . Minny is 0-4-1 ATS in last five home games.

Mizzou @ Vandy, just for fun, would say best play would be under 133.5

Glad we've got this discussion going. Doing better at NCAA hoops than
            hockey. Actually way better..............

Comment

I looked hard that that Ohio State game Krinsky and everything says OSU-but I must admit I could not pull the trigger-Like your pick for sure

Comment

No urgency from Ohio St.
                Becoming leary of trying to get in the head of Big10 Bball.

Let's keep an eye on Louisville. They crushed a not too bad
                Houston team tonight. They go to UConn on Saturday.

Lastly, looks like some great matchups on Saturday, so looking
                forward to some winners. Just may stay away from the Big10. ha, ha.

Comment

If you guys want a good bet, you can usually bank on one of my teams in my ML parlay losing SU. No matter how big a fav they are!

WTF Ohio State?

Besides, Northewestern, I think the Big 10 is pretty competitive this year. Have to look at all dogs.

I think Wiscy is the front runner at this point. As much as I hat to say it!!

Comment

Working...
                  X