RestEasy NFL Conference Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Conference Championship

Well, took these yesterday posting it today. Lines seemed to have moved will post that accordingly.

6* Seattle -3 -125 (currently still at -3.5 EV, I bought the 1/2)
    SF on 4th road game entering divisional opponent's home that has not been kind to them. When playing the seahawks (4 times so dat with kaep) it's been consistent. Close game in SF blowout in Seattle. Will it follow same pattern? Maybe maybe not. Either way it favors seattle.

SF has settled for too many field goals it seems. Against a very weak packers D they had to kick too often. Against carolina, well they let Boldin talk smack and carolina implode. Seahawks aren't as raw, they have post season experience too.

Wilson hasn't blown the doors off the barn but he's fully capable and recently hasn't had to. With or without Percy Harvin they can beat (and have) the 9ers. If he plays it's a nice bonus even if it's only for the defense to account for.

4* Denver -4 (currently at -5 so will call it 5 for this posting)
    Patriots just had a huge game against the colts at home. Now, they travel to Denver to face the high flying broncos offense. Last time Denver took the foot off the gas and the pats just came back to win (in gillette). I do believe they learn from that this time around and keep it going. Although I'm not sure moreno runs for 17 thousand yards and balls his eyes out (is there a pun in there?).
    Really, this is a close looking game and I just feel the pats are due for a let down. You can argue either side very easily and the play for me is a little more of a gut play where i think the bronco's offense produces more to the point they force Brady to have to throw more which he hasn't been all that great at all season. Also, looking for Welker to have a better game here against his old team as perhaps a little extra motivation.

Tease
    8* Denver +3, Seattle +3.5, sea/sf over 31.5

may do a welker td prop too for funsies. Got to see the juice on it.

Good luck!

sweep it! nice.

Comment

Working...
    X