Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA BASKETBALL 01-22

I ilke alot of games tonight my top 3 are:

WICHITA STATE -9 vs Illinois State- Like the shockers to win by double digits

SDST -13.0 vs sjsu- Like SD defense to carry the day

LOUISVILLE -13.5 vs USF- If the cards play thier game should cruise by 18

Good Luck all

Carpet

Like all of them. Only concern, and it's small, is why Wichita St. didn't
    open above 10. They took care of Ill. St. a couple of weeks ago by 19
    points and I don't think much has changed on either team.

Two I like tonight:
    Ga -5.5 over South Car
    Louisville @ S. Fla under 138.5

GL

Comment

Hi Guys-

I've gone over the card a bunch today and have not come up with much but I am feeling a bit out of it on with hoops lately.

A couple I saw---

Dayton -1 over VCU --Dayton at home and have a good core of players who can win if they don't play sloppy. Big game and I think Dayton gets a W here against the slightly overrated VCU.

Michigan ML -135 over Iowa---Its at -3 but not going to mess with that. I caught the -135 earlier in the day when it dropped to 2. Hawks are solid but I don't think they steal another road game at Michigan like they did at Ohio State--plus we have seen that OSU is not as great as we thought they were either. I think you can lay the points too really. Michigan by 5.

I actually am looking at Illinois State + over Witchy State. ISU is not too bad at home and having that undefeated record does take a toll on these kids. But damn they are good! I may play it if it gets to +10 but waiting for now.

Comment

Dayton moved to -2. I bought the 1/2 earlier at -1.5 just FYI. Still would play it at 2 tho.

Comment

Also will probably play Wash State + over Oregon State late tonight if the line gets to +3. Oreg State off a big win over Oregoin on Sunday and now on the road against a slow tempo Wazzu team.

Comment

Iowa/Michigan OVER 148

I'm surprised this line was not 4 points higher.

Both teams are outstanding on offense. Did you know that Iowa and Michigan are ranked 3rd and 4th in the NCAA in adjusted offense behind Creighton and Duke.

Both teams shoot nearly 48% and 38% from 3pt range.

I feel both teams will score at least 75 in this entertaining game.

Comment

WICHITA STATE -9 vs Illinois State- Like the shockers to win by double digits WINNER

SDST -13.0 vs sjsu- Like SD defense to carry the day WINNER

LOUISVILLE -13.5 vs USF- If the cards play thier game should cruise by 18 WINNER

Comment

Great job, Carpet! And thanks, because I joined you on 2 of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post

WICHITA STATE -9 vs Illinois State- Like the shockers to win by double digits WINNER

SDST -13.0 vs sjsu- Like SD defense to carry the day WINNER

LOUISVILLE -13.5 vs USF- If the cards play thier game should cruise by 18 WINNER

Excellent

Comment

Working...
                  X