Pro Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Bowl

First let me say that I think the new "format" is totally ridiculous. What a stupid idea that should have never come to pass. Just more useless garbage for NFL network.

As for the wagering aspect, after the sham of no defense/effort last year, will they take heed & try this time? Many want the pro bowl gone because it has been such a joke. IF the players put in some kind of effort the game has no business flying over 91.5 (down to 89 at one of my other books).

Being the degenerate gambler I am I will bite on a small under play. The bright side is after the first 6 minutes I will already know if I have a winner. If it's 21-14 then I'll catch the Gilligan's Island marathon honoring the passing of the Professor this past week. Anyone seen a line on who got MaryAnn pregnant? I'm taking Mr Howell at +700.

Hi IM Dale Im a gambleholic (HI DALE) Just kidding but im taking the over like every year and know that this is show biz for the fans I should be giggling by half time good luck Hart but Im on the other side.

Comment

End of 1Q, 7-0. I am starting to giggle but won't rub one out prematurely just yet.

Comment

It is and im watching the grammys

Comment

I think they need to seriously consider going back to the old way, lighter defense. Way more interesting to watch. Who wants to watch a game like this after the season's over. We've already watched a thousand like it :^ / I bet the ratings suck and all the sponsers will be pissed at Goodell.

Comment

I didn't know the rules changed that's what I get for not checking it out I didn't watch pass the 2nd quarter. V
            Congrats Hart

Comment

I ca$hed! Call Ripleys!

Comment

Working...
              X