RestEasy SuperBowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy SuperBowl

This is a really good matchup. I've thought about this too much where I've flip flopped on who wins/loses. Almost any outcome is justifiable with these two teams.

4* Seattle +2
    3* over 47.5
    4* Seattle +8, over 41.5

That defense is really the key to this whole game. The first thought looking at it is well, denver has a lot of weapons can seattle really cover them all? Not sure anyone can but seattle doesn't play a straight man coverage so they can get there. However, that's not the key to the defense. The key is getting to peyton. They had a little trouble getting to Kaep because he'd high tail it down the field. They got to brees well enough but he also would scramble. Manning isn't nearly as mobile. They will hit him and that will be key. Pats got no pressure on him at all and he tore them up for it. I do think they can wear down the offensive line and lay a couple hits.

Also, what I would like to see from seattle is the opposite of what everyone seems to be expecting. The thought is they'll come out and run the ball slowly and methodically (a la san diego's gameplan) to chew up clock and grind. Of course this will happen on some drives but I'd like to see them try going big early. Get some points up fast (which is generally denver's gameplan) because with that defense, if it plays up to snuff they can outpace them further causing manning to make throws he may not generally try to make and when you do that he makes mistakes and this defense is extremely opportunistic.

My play is seattle.

Good luck all! Enjoy the game and be safe

Also have
    2* Seattle tt o12 1st half -130

Comment

Some recent trends,
      - Underdogs have covered nine of the last 12 SB's with six outright victories
      - Only five favorites have covered in the last 18 years
      - NFC is 9-3 ATS in SB since 2002
      - NFC is 7-2 ATS as dog since 2002 winning 4 of those SU
      Not many clear O/U trends but,
      - 3 OV's and 3 UN's last 6 SB's
      - Out of last 6 SB's the 3 with totals in the 40's went OV and the 3 with totals in the 50's went UN
      - AFC team has been favored in 7 of the last 9 SB's and all but one went UN
      - OV/UN has alternated last 6 with OV last year

Comment

good stats. The o/u alternating thing seems primed for a letdown

2* lynch o90.5 yds

Comment

Nice got 1st half looking good.
          1* 2nd H o24

Comment

Well lynch pulled early otherwise great day

Comment

Nice call!!

Comment