X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scootersteve's Super Bowl Over/Under

Good Super Bowl Day to you Ladies and Gentlemen;
    Short and sweet today.

Firstly, let me start (to avoid anyone's criticism on betting trends) that this post will be written with much "tongue in cheek".

My pick for the big game is UNDER 48 (current line). Seattle plus 2 is secondary.

Each of the last 5 Super Bowls results have alternated OVER, UNDER, OVER, UNDER, OVER...hence my UNDER.

There is an Utah Ape named Eli who has correctly picked the winner of last 6 Super Bowls; this year he picked SEATTLE. Another LOCK that cannot lose.

Prediction Machine has played the game 50,000 times with Seattle winning 54.8 % of those times with an average score of 23.8 - 21.5.
    There you go, Seattle and the UNDER. This same machine went 8-1-1 during the playoffs. Can't lose, Book it

I will also be betting "Heads" on the coin toss as it has been HEADS that last 5 Super Bowl coin tosses. LOCK

Good luck to all, but especially me. Betting these trends, I will need all the luck I can get

Scootersteve

Best of luck Scooter, I like the under myself ....

There's just something about that lock word that I don't like.

Comment

LOL,
      I know, I hate that word also. That is why I wrote "tongue in cheek" in the post. I have many reasons for the UNDER, none of which have any bearing to what I posted above. Just trying to get a rise from the "seasoned veterens"
      Good Luck to us.
      Total has dropped back to 47.5 again.

Comment

I have to take the overs the only reasoning is that over75% of post I have seen everywhere like the unders. I like being the minority when I feel like im the side Vegas needs.
        Last edited by daddyd; 02-02-2014, 03:16 PM. Reason: wrong word

Comment

Working...
        X