Super Bowl After thoughts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl After thoughts.

Wow...five embarrassing Super Bowl losses. Buffalo and Minnesota must be feeling better today. Thanks media for pumping up a Denver team that dominated the cream puffs. Going into the season the Broncos had the easiest schedule. Peyton Manning track record in the postseason is sub-.500. Won $$$$ betting the Seahawks!!

Best QB Ever (Criteria):
    -- Passing Records/Stats
    -- MVP's
    -- Super Bowl Rings (It is still a team game, but it's what you do in the post season that validates your greatness).

Dinger- in your thread NFL super Bowl pick-I said how Seattle could beat them and it played out pretty much like I expected- "all that glitters- is not gold."

I said that if Seattle played the game in a particular way- it would lead to that outcome. They did everything exactly right as far as containing what Denver does well, so, "no surprises here." Well, actually that's not entirely true- I thought Denver would put up a better fight than they did.

I've heard some say they thought the game was over after the first play (safety). Now, how an the hell could anyone believe something as stupid as that- unless they really didn't think much of Denver to begin with? Most of those people were probably saying otherwise before the game took place.

Comment

Working...
    X