• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bettorsworld Profile?

Can any of you get into yor Profile?

I get this message:

widestrides
    , you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

never been able to myself. I'm not special enough to see myself either.

Comment

You have to click on the 'Forum Actions' link. It's up near the top of this page under the orange stripe,

Comment

Too funny.....dragon you ditched your charger logo...LOL...(I have a steeler logo and am not a steeler fan in any way, just too lazy to change mine).

Comment

Ha ha...yeah thought someone might catch that. I moved from S.D. 8 years ago after I retired and have been living in the PNW. Actually, I was born in Seattle and lived there until I was almost 13 so I do have ties to there, plus everyone around here are Seahawk's fans. I changed alliances quite a few years ago, but like you was too lazy to deal with it, and probably wouldn't have if widestrides hadn't asked about the profiles and got me snooping around.

Comment

Great. I'll try to let Jeff know that the My Profile in the upper right hand corner does not work, but Forum Actions does.

I also lived in Seattle for 15 years and worked at The Kingdome in Stadium Management during the Jim Zorn, Steve Largent, Dave Kreig years. So I am a Seahawks fan, but grew up on the East Coast so am a Giants fan first.

Comment

Hmmm? I still can't get it to show my "Signature."

I don't think I've eve seen a Signature for any poster.

Comment

widestrides, do you remember drunkengoon? He had a great sig:

"may all of your bets be winners"

Comment

Working...
                X