2014 SEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 SEC

Of course this is a long time away but. How many of you guys give Ole Miss a shot...I promise you they will either win the SEC west or come in 2nd. They have an outstanding defense returning young and full of talent. Bo Wallace will be back at qb and the schedule certainly favors them. They won't go undefeated I don't think but they will win the west ahead of Alabama, Auburn, and LSU which will be the overwhelming favorites. They had a dominating defense this year although extremely young. Bank this my BW brothers.. They have a shot to be in college footballs first playoff system... They will be that good.... The defense is what I as an SEC fan find extremely the best defense in Mississippi history.. It will not even be close.. Potentially one of the best in SEC history..They will be dominating in every facet of the game. Bank this my brothers.... Bank this..

RR84

Just to illustrate what I am saying.. Alabama will not have the defense I am talking about.. I am not even sure they will have an equal or better offense. Auburn will have an as good or better offense without the defense.. Auburn will rank among the bottom two in SEC west defenses. If Ole Miss doesn't win it next year, they never will.....They have all the tools in place and I think they get it done....

Comment

Working...
    X