Real-time scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real-time scores

Anyone know a good site for actual real-time NCAA/NBA BB scores?

Isn't ESPN pretty quick? I think you can set the page to refresh up to every 30 seconds.

I use an app on my phone. It also updates quickly and provides almost real-time scores for any sport.

Comment

Yeah, they do refresh quickly but there's a time delay there of up to 1 1/2 min sometimes......meaning the score you see is from 1 1/2 min ago. I think they have a real-time scoreboard with their insider subscription but I was looking for something free. When you are betting in-game it's nice to know the exact score :^ ) I may just have to spring for the subscription.

Comment

Remember CNN headline sports with Van Earl Wright at :20 & :50 past the hour? Then ESPN at :28 & :58? Those were the days when degenerates had to wait. Now everything is so instant.

Comment

Not that I'm aware.

Comment

Please enlighten me. All I can find is up to 1 min in the past, which is substantial.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
              Remember CNN headline sports with Van Earl Wright at :20 & :50 past the hour? Then ESPN at :28 & :58? Those were the days when degenerates had to wait. Now everything is so instant.
              Back then you had to wait to see you just lost your ass. I love it at real time..lol

Comment

I have no idea what/who I was responding to in those last 2 posts....I must have had a snootfull.....or someone edited their post.

Comment

Working...
                X