Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday College Hoops

One so far---

Boise State ML -135 over New Mexico....Basically a must win for Boise to stay on the bubble for a tourney berth. Off 2 loses to the top teams. I am still going to ride this senior team as I think they make a run here in the next few weeks starting tonight.

Pitt is favored over Cuse by 2.5. That has to tell you something. I said I was going to now start playing against Cuse, but this line is weird.

Chime in guys if your are playing hoops.

Carpet is cruising over at sports bettors as he said. 4-1 last night.

Comment

Tonight I have a full card playing 5 games I like.

UCON -14.5 vs South Florida. SF has lost 6 games vs ranked teams by an average of 19 points. UCON by 20

SY +2.5 vs Pitt. Give me 2.5 points anyday with the #1 team in the land. SY by 7

UMAS -11.0 vs Gmason- Umass is not a covering maching but they play exceptional at home UMAS by 15

KY -7.5 vs Auburn-Auburn has not beaten KY since 2000-KY by 11

NOVA -14.0 vs Depaul-Depaul is just to thin to keep up all game- NOVA by 20

Good luck all,

Carpet

Comment

I am playing Depaul 1st half at +8. Nova has Creighton on deck so I think they come out a little unfocused early but pull away late.

Comment

Syracuse hasn't really been tested on the road yet it looks like. V.T., B.C. and Mia are bottom 3 in the league and then Wake Forest which is pretty mediocre. All the tougher games they've got at home....N.C., Duke and Pit. Pit played them within 5 at Syr despite having a horrible offensive showing.....and they've been horrible again for the past 3 games. Unless they get their act together offensively they're screwed I think. Defense can only get you so far. However, I'm inclined to believe the odds-makers in this one as you'd think Syr should be the 2 pt favorite.

Comment

UCON -14.5 vs South Florida. SF has lost 6 games vs ranked teams by an average of 19 points. UCON by 20 WIN

SY +2.5 vs Pitt. Give me 2.5 points anyday with the #1 team in the land. SY by 7 WIN

UMAS -11.0 vs Gmason- Umass is not a covering maching but they play exceptional at home UMAS by 15 LOSS

KY -7.5 vs Auburn-Auburn has not beaten KY since 2000-KY by 11 WIN

NOVA -14.0 vs Depaul-Depaul is just to thin to keep up all game- NOVA by 20 WIN

Good luck all,

Carpet

Comment

Nice night.

What a game that cuse game was!

Comment

It was a great game Woodee that Cuse game for sure. My strategy was simple-Great teams find a way to win and if they are a great team and getting 2.5 then prove you are the team I thought and they did.

Comment

Working...
                X