Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBB 2-16-14

Rolling with 3 games today

SMU -8 vs Temple- Temple allowing 81 points a game at home lost 13 games by an avg of 13 points-SMU by 14

NOVA +2.5 vs creighton-Payback time for the wildcats Nova by 6

GTOWN +4.5 vs St.Johns-This game should come down to the wire-GT by 2

Good Luck all

Carpet

I lost all 3 that pains me. Some days are diamonds some day are stones.

Comment

When you're hitting 60% like you were there's bound to be the occasional correction. Now you've got this one over with and can start another win streak ;^ )

Comment

TY your right

Comment

Taxman's prediction on SMU came two days too soon. They were pitiful from
          the free throw line and Pepper for Temple is an unknown gem.

Based on what I saw this weekend, I'll offer an early look at a few games this
          week:

I was surprised at how bad Az. State moved the ball and still was able to beat
          Arizona in 2OTs. They don't pass and several of their players will go long minutes
          without touching the ball. They go to Colorado on Wednesday. This will be their
          first road game in just short of three weeks. Colorado has won their last 4 home
          games and are 6-1 at home in league play. Their only loss was to UCLA. See a
          big let down spot for Az. State.

Wisky @ Iowa this Saturday 2/22. Michigan looked tired and just not into the game
          today in their loss to Wisconsin. This will be the Badgers next game, while Iowa has a
          tune up game on Tues. @ Indiana. Iowa should avenge an earlier loss @ Wisky.
          Key stat, Wisconsin #122 and Iowa #9 in points per game.

Back to Michigan. As mentioned, they looked out of it today. Only scoring 19 points
          in the first half. They have a week to rest and will take on Mich. State next Sunday.
          Look for a refreshed Michigan team who may have already been looking towards this
          game while they played Wisconsin.

Comment

Nova surprised me. Creighton might just be that good too. They are just efficient and play d. Good team play.

Nova at number 6? Probably not. Creighton should be ahead of them.

Smu schedule caught up with them.

St. John's Is hot too.

I had a similar day and weekend myself.

Comment

Working...
            X