MOnday Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOnday Hoops

Small Card but a lot of one sided action so far as far as bet % go.

I am going to take a shot with Okie State + tonight. Line is at +5.5 now. 96% of the bets are on Baylor.

I know Smart is still out but Okie has revenge from the home loss and Baylor has still not looked all that inpressive excpet for the come from behind OT win on Saturday.

I think this one is closer than most think. With limited games on the board, I will fade the majority here. Hopefully the line keeps rising as I will wait to play it as I bet it gets to +6. Started at -4.

Also looking at Florida State and Towson.

I'm going with Fla. St. Line seems a little strange. Last night they were just +1 EV and I see it's now +1.5 EV. Expect the public to move it more. N. Car. has won 6 in a row and 7 out of last 8 games after a rough start with the only loss to Virginia. People might be enamored with that win streak, especially with Fla. St. being just 2-5 last 7. Considering that Tarheels appear to be hot and the Seminoles aren't you would think the line would have been N.C. by 3 or 4.

Comment

Yeah, Playing Florida State myself. Might wait a bit as the line is rising.

Plays--

Okie STate +6 (buying half if it does nto get to 6)

Florida State +1

NC-Wilmington +9 over W&M

Comment

0-2-1 yesterday. Florida state came out strong but couldn't hold on.

That's kind if where I am liking first half plays lately. Seems like weaker teams are hanging but then just don't have the depth and talent to put away the heavy weights.

Onto Tuesday.

Comment

And okie state was a winner almost. They hit a 3, down 3 to push over time after being up by 10 at one point. Lost by 6 in ot.

Comment

Working...
          X