Tuesday College Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday College Hoops

Lots of juicy games tonight but cannot find a good side on many of them. One sticks out to me as my top play of the day.

Providence +5 over Nova---Nova just got smoked by Creighton so are looking to bouce back. I don't think they will against a scrappy Providence team at home. They may squeak out a win but its going to be way closer than 5, and an outright Prov win wouldn't surprise me at all. ***Double PLAY*** ( I rarely step out for a 2 unit play).

I want to tease Texas somehow but I don't know who I will go with as the second leg. Want to get Texas to +11 on a 5-point tease at Iowa State. Possibly Indiana vs. Iowa if it gets to +4 and I can get it to +9.

Duke -11.0 vs GTech- Duke is scoring 81 a game while GT scores 67. Jabri Parker of duke is really coming to life I expect him to get his 20 points and Duke to cruise by 17

UVA -11.0 vs VT UVA's defense in smothering allowing only 55 points a game-I like UVA to win this by 20

Good Luck

Carpet

Comment

re: Teaser with Texas.
      Look at South Fla + at Louisville or Utah St. + at San Diego St.
      Maybe it's just my reluctance to put a teaser pick on any Big X game....

Comment

The Iowa at Indiana game as been postponed. It seems a large section of the ceiling fell onto the seats-No time frame for a makeup date has been given

Comment

I like Virginia a lot also....probably my favorite today.
          Vir -11.5
          Ole Miss +5 - Kentucky slight letdown after losing to Florida?
          Drake +2
          Louis -23.5 - they have been destroying these lousy teams. Only issue is revenge game vs Cincy next up.
          Leans
          Wyoming -7 - Fres. St. has been playing well lately but revenge game and at home where Wyo has been very tough
          Ill St -5

Comment

UVA allows 53 points but fails to cover

Duke covers the 11 wins by 17 as played

1-1 on the day

Comment

Rough night....hit with Drake and Louis and missed Wyo and Ill St by 1 each. The other 2 were never in it. Got save with Vir -10 2nd H which covered by 1 :^ /

Comment

Working...
              X