NIT Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT Tourney

Illinois has landed in the NIT Tourney vs Boston U.

The Illini entered the season with 5 new freshmen a talented bunch and a plethora of in bound transfers who sat out. Illinois went on a 8 game losing streak this year and most wrote this team off for the year.

Head Coach Groce decided to play with his freshmen 5 games ago and the results are positive-Illinois plays lock down defense just ask Michigan.

I see value in taking Illinois no matter what the line-Groce has got this team dialed in

ILL -1.5 vs BU

Illinois is playing the best basketball they have played all year-The defense will be the key to winning this game. I think Ray Rice of Illinois will have a great game against BU

ILLINOIS by 10

Comment

Towson State +4 over SC Upstate---Don;t think this is NIT but one of these tourneys.

Comment

I like Ill also, it's now at -3
        also,
        UTEP -5.5 vs Fresno St
        in the NCAA Tourney
        Ten +1.5 vs Iowa

Comment

I am also playing 2 more games

SMU -9 vs Cal Irvine- SMU was crushed they did not get an invite to the NCAA dance-They roll tonight.

TN -1.5 vs Iowa- Iowa just has not been playing good ball as of late especially last 7 games. TN by 4

Comment

I am also playing 2 more games

SMU -9 vs Cal Irvine- SMU was crushed they did not get an invite to the NCAA dance-They roll tonight.

TN +1.5 vs Iowa- Iowa just has not been playing good ball as of late especially last 7 games. TN by 4

Comment

Sorry, I love the Anteaters tonight. They can score and SMU was crushed not making the big dance. I can see a sorry feeling on the court. No way they beat UCI by double digits.

Comment

Sports Monitor has TN -1.5 Just where do they come up with thier lines?

Comment

Well I sure like the name Anteaters-Good Luck tonight

Comment

WHEW THE ILLINI WOKE UP and covered. Ray Rice as predicted had a big game 28 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
                      Sorry, I love the Anteaters tonight. They can score and SMU was crushed not making the big dance. I can see a sorry feeling on the court. No way they beat UCI by double digits.
                      Tailing you on this one.

Comment

Nailed all 3 last night

Comment

Illinois season has finally come to an ending. What a brutal year 20-15 . I knew coming in this was a rebuilding year for Illinois only 10 scholarship players with 5 of them true freshmen none ranked in the top 40

Next year with the addition of Starks, and Leon Black (Mr. Tennesee basketball player of the year) We will see Illinois start to turn the corner.

Comment

All four teams playing tonight have really bad ATS records over the last month or so.
                            Two total plays:

Clemson/SMU under 119
                            Clemson is #1 in holding teams to the lowest 3pt shooting %.

Minny/Florida St. under 138.5 (up from 137)

Can we see an all ACC final?

Comment

I am rolling with that UNDER in the Minny game too. I bought it to 139.

Tempted to play that SMU under but 119 is so low....Might look at the 1st half under 54.5/55.

Comment

Working...
                              X