Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I Missing Something??? (NCAA Final Four)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Missing Something??? (NCAA Final Four)

I love the Gators to beat UConn. ML is -310. BUT if I play exact final matchup Fla vs Wisc is +150 & Fla vs Kent is +110. So doesn't hat make Fla + to beat UConn? A Gator win guarantees a profit regardless of the outcome of Kent/Wisc if I wager equal on both matchups.

Obviously if Fla loses to UConn I'd lose both bets but I can't see it.

Any thoughts?

Yeah. That's a great opportunity for sure!!

Comment

Going with,
      Flor -6 (bought 1/2 pt) -120 - UConn hit just 34.7% FG and 22.7% 3's vs Mich St relying on 21 of 22 FT's for over a third of their pts. I don't think they can count on that vs the Gators who they likely will be lucky to score 55 against.
      Ken -1 - Both Ken and Wis have taken out some pretty good teams but I think the edge goes to Ken taking out undefeated Wich St and Louis.

Comment

Amazing....UConn is going to actually knock off the Gators.

Comment

I have more respect for what you guys bring here, compared to the few
          "experts" I've met. But.....everything we see in betting opportunities has
          already been hashed over and it's so hard to step back and think, well
          why would the line makers make that mistake? They don't.

On Tuesday, Minn and Florida St. combined for 50 1st half points, so I
          thought the 2nd half total of under 70.5 was too good to be true. It was!
          The teams combined for 70 2nd half points and ended up tied. I lost, because any
          overtime points are added to the 2nd half play.

No specific point other than being vigilant to what the lines "men" are
          thinking is just as important as what we analize and see from the teams
          we are picking for and against.

Comment

I am happy to say that due to some work obligations that kept me busy fri & sat I didn't unload on those pig gators like I was planning to. Got home just as they were tipping off & instantly florida started crushing them as I expected. I turned the game off since watching what looked like a blowout I thought was coming woulda only pissed me off. When I put it back on for 2nd half I saw a complete meltdown of some choking pigs. Damn glad I didn't waste any more $$.

I don't believe UConn is that good and I think I'll play winner of kent/wisc on Monday night.

Comment

Yeah. I decided against it too as it looked too easy.

Plus I already had a bet on conn.

Uconn is that hot team.

Let's go wiscy. I really hate Kentucky!!

Comment

Well, lost the Florida play but ended up taking Ken -120 ML and then when it looked like they weren't going to do it took Wiscy +1.5 in game with about 2 min left. Worked out perfect for a change.
                As for the final like Ken -2.5 (sorry woodee), they just seem to be getting it done and UConn...I don't know wtf is going on with them. They lost to all the top tier teams they faced during the regular season other than a 1 pt win over Flor early on and beat up on everyone else. Regardless of what they've done in the tournament I just don't see them being national champs.

Comment

Working...
                X