UK vs. UConn--Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK vs. UConn--Championship

No real value in this game that I can see.

Probably will roll with Kentucky myself as I think they control the glass all game. But if I do, I will play them ML but for very small. % of bets favor Uconn as the +2/2.5 dog which I like if I am thinking of taking the fav.

Also, a small play in the under 63 1st half.

Lean toward the under in the game too at 135, but the foul fest that sometimes happens at the end of big games is hazardous towards unders so hoping for them to come out tight in the 1st half.

Props I might play too for small--

Under 11.5 total 3-pointers in the game by both teams.

GL whatever you play.

I think any championship games offer the least value of the entire year so I don't go nuts on them, just more entertainment wagers!

I gotta play KY on this one as much as it pains me.

What I really need is the final score to hit my square tonight-thats worth 850 should that hit

Comment

Glad I'm on your side then. Looks like the line is dropping a bit.

Good luck on your square!

Comment

I'm on Ken also which is probably the kiss of doom for you guys....sorry. I got them at -2.5 (should have waited I guess). I'll wait for in-game betting and hope one or the other jumps out to a nice lead and then grab the points because this one's liable to be very close at the end and maybe OT.
        Good luck on Ken and good luck to Carpet on his square ;^ )

Comment

I paid 150 for a square got two set of numbers to work with.

Winner needs to end 6 or 7

Loser needs to end 2 or 5

Match that combination 850 there is also a reverse payout worth 300

Its a sweet 16 pool and I aint hit a number yet.......

Need some BettorsWorld Luck on this.......

Comment

great.....bullshit backcourt violation costs them 3. WTF is the ref looking at?

Comment

Well....there's always Carpet's square.

Comment

I should just bet against what I think.

Game is going exactly opposite of how I thought it would.

Fast pace, 3's etc.

That 1st half total dipped to 62 Also. Thought I had a sharp play at my 63. It's not going to be close to 63. WAy over.

Comment

Well....Ken has a shot if they stop playing like bumbling idiots. Had a chance to get within 3 but at this point I'll take 4. A strong 2nd half and a close win would be par for the course for them so far in the tourney.

Comment

Haven't seen a line in-game that I was ready to pounce on yet....keep expecting Kentucky to go ahead but every chance they've got they've blown.

Comment

Kentucky needs to start A) making FT's and B) stop the turnovers!

Comment

Jump ball? Jesus H.......2 fucked up calls followed by UConn 3 pointers

Comment

Christ....I haven't played BB for years and I could make better than 53% from the line.

Comment

Screw it...finally took UConn -3. Kentucky can't take advantage of shit, can't make a freakin' FT...they aren't going to pull this out, no way.

Comment

Whew....(sigh of relief). Gotta love in-game betting.

Comment

Working...
                              X