An x-girlfriend called me yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An x-girlfriend called me yesterday

I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who, this morning, called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic'.

'Wow!' I really was flabbergasted.
    'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now', I said, 'I'm a bit older and a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.'

She just giggled and said she was sure I would 'rise to the challenge'.

'Yeah.' I said. 'Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!'

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Anyway, she giggled and said, 'I've put on a few pounds myself!'

So I told her to fuck off.

HAHA. i was thinking just pull out some of your huge winnings since your such a great capper! and you could freshin up, but your response was better.
    good luck

Comment

That was hilarious.

Comment

Lol

Comment

I guess the only question is why would an x girl friend would steep so low to call you.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
            I guess the only question is why would an x girl friend would steep so low to call you.
            Carpet...It was a joke....Chill out and ease up..Let's all try and get along this year please!!! I thought it was pretty damn funny myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
              Well let me think? Well I'm tall, dark and handsome, a sharp dresser, I have lots of money and I have a very big dick. Women like big dicks.

Comment

Lol...we age well, most women look 15 years older after they reach their 40s....

Comment

Working...
                X