No announcement yet.

FREE $100 Betting Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably get that same message. The first of many hurdles probably.

25th for me also.

Comment

Just put my request in and this time the money has been deducted from my account!

Fingers crossed.

Cashing out $247 minus $30 for the check and FedEx fee.

Comment

Put in my request last night and opted for Western Union. Hoping all goes smoothly.

Comment

I just received my payout via Western Union! No hoops to jump through and actually pretty fast. I'm happy happy happy! Yours is hopefully in the mail, Widestrides.

Comment

Got mine too! He sent it by MoneyGram because he said check might take 30 days.

Happy that there were no hoops.

There software is good. Customer service is good. Payout was fast and just $30.

The only drawback and it's a big one is there lousy lines. 20 cent baseball lines. And there soccer lines were lousy also. Meaning, you will always be paying more for a favorite and receiving less for an underdog. That is a major problem for any long term player.

Comment

yeah, a few drawbacks...I don't like how they round all the wager amounts off to the whole dollar. 50 cents here and there adds up over time. and I miss the first 5 innings lines too, but overall they delivered as promised. It is what it is, as they say.

Comment

Working...
              X