Pick your 4 playoff teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick your 4 playoff teams

Just for fun pick your four playoff teams...

I really don't know the criteria for making this..I am sure ranking will play a large part but how they reach the final four is beyond me..Anyway here are mine..

1) Wisconsin...100 percent sure they will be there.
    2) Oklahoma...They beat probably the best team in the nation last year in a bowl game.
    3) Fl. st....defending national champs
    4) Mississippi.....You will see....

1.) FL STATE-should be a double digit favorite in every game this year.

2.) ALABAMA-Great defense and the schedule favors the tide.

3.) OkLAHOMA- Fast-Fast-Fast

4.) Ohio State- Huge Offensive line can move the ball on anyone-Defense is SOLID should go undefeated

OUTSIDE LOOKING IN

5.) UCLA there is an outside chance this bruin club could run the table-

Comment

WISCONSIN
      ARIZONA
      ALABAMA
      KANSAS STATE

Comment

Originally posted by noname View Post
        WISCONSIN
        ARIZONA
        ALABAMA
        KANSAS STATE

K st. wow I didn't see that one. Heck I am sure most think I am ludicrous for selecting Ole Miss..Can't wait until we start. Good Luck Noname and I hope your Bama pick is correct..

Comment

FSU
          UCLA
          Baylor
          Michigan State

Comment

Stassen.com says:

FL ST
            BAMA
            OREGON
            OKLAHOMA

This is a compiled selection of the major magazines like Phil Steele, Lindy,Athlon,USA today and others.....

No question Bama will be loaded again and maybe a better backfield than when Richardson and Ingram were present..QB is the question and if that works out then you bet your sweet ass that they are there.. Trips to Miss and just a tough schedule in general has me concerned.. We shall see...

Comment

Lsu
              Alabama
              Ohio st
              Florida st

Comment

Oregon
                Florida State
                Ohio State
                Auburn

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                  Oregon
                  Florida State
                  Ohio State
                  Auburn
                  Widestrides,

I believe Oregon is the worst team when they have it all on the line ever. I believe they are one of the best otherwise teams of the last decade. I like them general and they are certainly fun to watch. They just can't win the big one and have cost me bundles so I am bias on this issue.. They have won me a lot of money outside the big game. I mean no disrespect whatsoever and I know they are your team. I hope they don't get to the big one again because I may be stupid enough to believe that they will actually win it.. I really do like them though..and if they do win it all I will be happy for you...

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                    Widestrides,

I believe Oregon is the worst team when they have it all on the line ever. I believe they are one of the best otherwise teams of the last decade. I like them general and they are certainly fun to watch. They just can't win the big one and have cost me bundles so I am bias on this issue.. They have won me a lot of money outside the big game. I mean no disrespect whatsoever and I know they are your team. I hope they don't get to the big one again because I may be stupid enough to believe that they will actually win it.. I really do like them though..and if they do win it all I will be happy for you...
                    Well, we've done pretty well in Bowl Games but you are right we lost the biggest of them. I'm still pissed at Chip Kelly. We are in the Nat'l Championship game and Auburn had a lousy D, but Kelly kept running right at Nick Fairly - the best player on the Auburn D and a future NFLer! Still, we managed to tie it up late on a great two point conversion. I thought we would beat them in OT, but then there was that Phantom play where Michael Dyer appeared to be down and every one stopped. But his knee didn't hit and scampered into FG range and Auburn broke our hearts. That stung!

I think Marcos Mariota will take the Ducks at least into the 4 team playoff. Then we would have to win not one, but two big games. The Football Gods owes us for that Michael Dyer Phantom play!

Comment

I know exactly what you mean. I thought Oregon had the better team that year. I spouted off at the mouth in favor of them and they let me down. No way was Auburn the best team in the Nation that year. Do you remember the field conditions? I watched the replay recently and the field was slick which took the speed advantage offensively Oregon had away. They broke my heart one more time after that in a big game and I gave up on them. I am not a Duck hater but I won't put the bundle on them in the big one ever again..

Comment

Now that Braxton Miller is out for the season (OHIO STATE QB) I must remove OSU from my final four-Adding MICHIGAN STATE

Comment

Florida St defeats Arizona St.

Georgia defeats Oklahoma

Champion: Georgia defeats Florida St.

Comment

Oregon
                            Iowa
                            FSU
                            LSU
                            N/A

Comment

FSU, ND, Alabama and Oklahoma as FSU repeats as National Champs.

Comment

Working...
                              X