No announcement yet.

Pick your 4 playoff teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes all those late night Saturday games into early Sunday morning nail bitters. It was great to watch them play at home when they were building a program but the PAC-10 always is a mine field for the top teams. I am a huge USC fan and whether it was thirty years ago or ten. The Trojans when they have good teams always had issues with teams on the road esp. latter in the season-just like Oregon. It is a tough conference to get through without a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ImagineMore View Post
      FSU, ND, Alabama and Oklahoma as FSU repeats as National Champs.
      If ND gets into the Final Four the first thing I would check is if hell has frozen over.

Comment

Florida State
        Oregon
        Georgia
        Oklahoma

Oklahoma wins it all.

Comment

We only differ by one team and the year they did make it to the championship game I had a $5.00 ticket on them at 75-1! So beware the luck of the Irish...

Comment

I wonder after this weekend does anyone like me want to change their four playoff teams? I would take out Alabama and substitute Georgia. Also Oklahoma State's performance needs to be watched the next few weeks to determine if FSU is for real this year. But my 4 now would be FSU, UGA, Auburn (same category as Alabama) and ND.

Comment

Working...
            X