Question about World Cup betting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about World Cup betting.

Theres a +250 money line on a draw between the USA v Belgium Tuesday. This is a knockout game, so if the score is still tied at the end of overtime, the winner will be decided by penalties. In soccer betting what does Vegas consider a "draw" in such a situation?

Pretty sure the draw is for the 90 mins only. So if you take the draw and it has to go to extra time you win regardless if a team scores and wins in the extra time.

Comment

If the teams are tied after regulation +added time your bet would be good.
      If a book includes overtime in Soccer, your bet would say "outright" or "advanced"

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
        If the teams are tied after regulation +added time your bet would be good.
        If a book includes overtime in Soccer, your bet would say "outright" or "advanced"
        Man will football...The real football season ever start? I tried to watch the world cup but just cannot do it. Just me!!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
          Man will football...The real football season ever start? I tried to watch the world cup but just cannot do it. Just me!!
          Agree! Cant stand soccer.

Waiting for the REAL game to return. Two months to New Years Day.

Comment

I hear ya. I LOVE soccer, have ever since a little one, but Im finding it's gambling death. When it comes to betting, NFL and NCAA football will always be King!

Comment

Working...
            X