FOOTBALL GENTLEMEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOOTBALL GENTLEMEN

This has to be the first season ever that I remember of football being non existent at this point.. Get out of the pool and off the Jet ski's and chime in.. Let's do this..

That's because most people are enjoying themselves doing other things like bowling, going to fishy smelling bars, and swatting Dog peter knats. Come on man, isn't that what you have been doing??

Comment

Yea if I pick them bad as that night was, it is going to be one hell of a long season...

Comment

Is it just me but I think Notre Dame is stacked and loaded for bear-I can see them getting into a playoff team

Comment

Not sure about the Irish.. That is your neck of the woods so I say that they have a shot.... You would probably know more about them than me.. Good luck my friend..

Comment

Hey Red..are you actually going to give me some competition this year on sports-bettors? lol Hopefully I can repeat last year #1 in College and #2 in NFL.

Comment

Bret, I plan on trying to give you some competition as well. Lets see how that works out?? You sure had a great year last year!!! You also helped me tremendously from 10-22-13 all the way out. I Needed the help too!!!!! RR84 and I are close friends by the way.

Comment

I will be there with you guys-looking for that one game each week. Out of all the confrences the Big 10 looks the most predictable. Should be a fun year with some great cappers.

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
                  Hey Red..are you actually going to give me some competition this year on sports-bettors? lol Hopefully I can repeat last year #1 in College and #2 in NFL.
                  By sports-bettors do you mean, http://www.sports-bettors.com/, what used to be called Sports Monitors? I was tagging along behind you guys last year. Let's see what we can do. That one's fun because you can pick as many as you like and the odds change as the week goes along and it all gets tracked and compiled automatically. It's game-time deadlines I think, so you can make picks right up until kick-off. Or maybe you have to pick all NFL games by 1 PM EST?

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
                    Well you certainly have set the bar high. I got behind at sports-bettors right out of the gate last year. Hopefully I can hang in there with you this time. I really enjoy seeing who we all take week to week. I usually know if I feel strong about a game and you are on the same side that I am in good shape. The NFL you would certainly mop the floor with me so I would never attempt to even try and hang with you there. I will just say I will give it a shot and hopefully we will both be up there at the end. Keep picking them the way you are and I will be satisfied just to be near you in the end..

Take care Bret!!

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                      By sports-bettors do you mean, http://www.sports-bettors.com/, what used to be called Sports Monitors? I was tagging along behind you guys last year. Let's see what we can do. That one's fun because you can pick as many as you like and the odds change as the week goes along and it all gets tracked and compiled automatically. It's game-time deadlines I think, so you can make picks right up until kick-off. Or maybe you have to pick all NFL games by 1 PM EST?
                      Yes Widestrides...It used to be called the Sports monitor.

Comment

The site used to be called freesportsmonitor.com - That URL actually still redirects to what it has been called for the last several years, sports-bettors.com

We built that site in 2001 and it's literally been on auto pilot ever since.

Only problem we ever had, was last year.

You see, there was a problem with the automated line feed. It only fed the openers into the system and didn't update as it should have.

Betting (or just picking) into stale lines gives the bettor (or picker) a tremendous edge.

Any top finishes will be earned this year as the feed is once again updating properly.

Comment

Bret3518 was 20-8 this week for 71.43%..........not too shabby........

8/28/14 7:00PM Wake Forest at UL Monroe -2½ Win!
                          8/28/14 8:00PM Mississippi -10 at Boise State Win!
                          8/28/14 10:00PM Rutgers at Washington State Over 62 Win!
                          8/29/14 7:30PM Bowling Green -7 at Western Kentucky Loss
                          8/29/14 10:30PM UNLV at Arizona -23½ Win!
                          8/29/14 10:30PM UNLV at Arizona Over 59 Win!
                          8/30/14 8:30AM Penn State at Central Florida Under 44½ Loss
                          8/30/14 12:00PM Appalachian State at Michigan Over 54 Win!
                          8/30/14 12:00PM Ohio State at Navy Under 53 Win!
                          8/30/14 12:00PM UCLA at Virginia Under 52½ Win!
                          8/30/14 12:00PM Western Michigan at Purdue Under 52 Loss
                          8/30/14 12:00PM Ohio State -13½ at Navy Win!
                          8/30/14 12:00PM UCLA -19 at Virginia Loss
                          8/30/14 12:35PM Georgia Southern at North Carolina State Over 57 Loss
                          8/30/14 12:35PM Georgia Southern +20½ at North Carolina State Win!
                          8/30/14 3:00PM Boston College at Massachusetts Under 47 Win!
                          8/30/14 3:35PM California at Northwestern Over 62 Loss
                          8/30/14 3:35PM California at Northwestern -10 Loss
                          8/30/14 4:00PM Arkansas at Auburn -18 Win!
                          8/30/14 5:30PM Clemson at Georgia Over 53½ Win!
                          8/30/14 7:30PM Fresno State at Southern Cal -20½ Win!
                          8/30/14 7:30PM Fresno State at Southern Cal Over 58½ Win!
                          8/30/14 7:40PM Southern Mississippi at Mississippi State -30 Win!
                          8/30/14 8:00PM North Texas at Texas Under 48½ Win!
                          8/30/14 8:00PM Florida State -18½ at Oklahoma State Loss
                          8/30/14 8:00PM Texas El Paso at New Mexico Under 61 Win!
                          8/30/14 9:10PM LSU at Wisconsin Over 49 Win!
                          8/30/14 9:10PM LSU at Wisconsin +4½ Win!

Comment

Woodee 12-5 with Utah State pending......

8/28/14 6:00PM Texas A&M +9½ at South Carolina Win!
                            8/28/14 7:00PM Wake Forest +2 at UL Monroe Loss
                            8/28/14 8:00PM Mississippi at Boise State Over 51½ Loss
                            8/28/14 10:00PM Rutgers at Washington State Over 61 Win!
                            8/28/14 10:20PM Temple at Vanderbilt Under 49½ Win!
                            8/29/14 9:00PM Colorado State +3 at Colorado Win!
                            8/29/14 10:30PM UNLV at Arizona -24 Win!
                            8/30/14 8:30AM Penn State +2 at Central Florida Win!
                            8/30/14 12:00PM UCLA -20½ at Virginia Loss
                            8/30/14 12:00PM Appalachian State at Michigan -34 Win!
                            8/30/14 12:35PM Georgia Southern at North Carolina State -20½ Loss
                            8/30/14 3:30PM Alabama at West Virginia Under 55 Loss
                            8/30/14 3:35PM California +11 at Northwestern Win!
                            8/30/14 5:30PM Clemson at Georgia Over 55½ Win!
                            8/30/14 6:00PM Ohio +3 at Kent Win!
                            8/30/14 7:40PM Southern Mississippi at Mississippi State -30½ Win!
                            8/30/14 8:00PM Texas El Paso +7½ at New Mexico Win!
                            8/31/14 7:05PM Utah State +6 at Tennessee

Comment

Bama25 was 10-6
                              oldluds 3-1
                              noname 25-22
                              xbigpappa 4-2

Comment

Working...
                              X