No announcement yet.

August baseball plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per the above,NYM/WAS was a morning game and got a L but went into extras tied at 3. Unusual to not get at least a Push.

Comment

Pit -140 vs Miami - Volquez has faced the Marlins six times and is 5-0 with a 1.95 ERA.
      KC -116 @ Ari - KC is red-hot...Ari is not.

Comment

Why baseball total betting sucks...I played under 8 in Pittsburgh tonight on a at I didn't post.

Pitts up 7-0. 2 outs top of the 9th 3-2 count on Stanton one guy on. Homer 7-2. Over.

Next guy out on first pitch.

Stings bad.

Comment

2-0 on my plays yesterday with Pit and KC both winning, but the under system went just 1-2. The Hou/Phi game was looking pretty good at 5-1 until Howard hit that 2 out grand slam in the bottom of the 8th.

Comment

Friday 8/8
            No under system plays today.

Pit/SD UN 7 - Worley is 2-0 in his L3 starts with a 0.87 ERA giving up just 2 earned runs over 21 innings. Kennedy for the Pads is 3-0 with a 2.43 ERA over his L6 starts.
            Pit -118 vs SD
            Hou -115 vs Tex - Mikolas 1-4, 7.29 L6 starts for Texas.Houston lit him up for 9 earned runs in just 3.1 innings last meeting. Hou 4-0 in Oberholtzer's last 4 starts.
            Atl +101 vs Was - Braves have lost 8 in a row but all on the road. They've had luck against Was though (7-3 this year) as well as Strasburg who is just 1-7 in 11 road starts this year.

Comment

Adding,
              Cin -133 vs Miami -Reds 10-2 vs Miami L12 meetings. Marlins just 6-19 L25 @ Cincinnati.

Comment

4-1, with the only loss being Cincy losing 2-1.They had the tying run on 3rd base with 1 out in the bottom of the 9th but couldn't get it across.

Pit/SD UN 7 - W
                Pit -118 vs SD - W
                Hou -115 vs Tex - W
                Atl +101 vs Was - W
                Cin -133 vs Mia - L

Comment

Sat.8/9

Bal -101 vs StL - Bal is 9-3 L12 overall and 12-4 at home L16. They've had luck vs Lackey this year going 2-1 overall and won the last 2 getting 20 hits, 11 runs and 2 HR over just 10.2 inn.
                  Atl +102 vs Was - Atl is 8-3 against Was this year and is 7-1 vs Was L8 at home. Aaron Harang is 4-0 over his last 8 starts.
                  Mil +124 vs LAD - 1st place Mil is 9-3 L12 at home incl. 3-1 on the latest home stand. They beat the Dodgers last night 9-3. A strange stat for Greinke (who I really like) is he is 0-3 vs teams he once played for (Mil beat him last year 5-2 and evidently several Brewer hitters have fared well against him).A 1st place home team dog is hard to pass up.
                  Hou +155 vs Tex - Tex is just 10-35 over their L45 games. Darvish has been a bright spot but he is 0-1 in two starts against Hou this year. Hou is also 7-3 against Tex on the year.

Comment

3-1 yesterday with Atl losing in extra inns. My plays are 9-2 L11.

8/10

NYM -117 @ Phi - NYM have won 10 of 14 vs Philly,including 7-1 at Phi. Zach Wheeler has only given up 8 runs total over his last 7 starts and is 4-0 over that period.

Two UN system plays today. These have taken a slight hit last time out but are around 62% overall.
                    UN8.5 - NNY/Cle
                    UN7 - CHC/TB

Comment

adding
                      Atl -120 vs Was - Was starter Gio Gonzalez is just 2-7 lifetime vs Atl with a 5.31 ERA over 10 starts and is 0-6 vs them L6 decisions. Brave starter Wood is 1-1 with a 1.57 ERA in 4 career starts vs Was. Atl is 8-4 vs Was this year including 4-1 at home with the only loss coming yesterday in extra innings.

Comment

NYM blow a 6-1, 6th inning lead and give up 2 in the bottom of the 9th to lose....unbelievable.
                        Well the 1st UN play won anyway with the NYY/CLE total finishing at 5.

Comment

My plays went 1-1 with the Mets blowing a 6-1 6th inn. lead
                          The UN system plays went 2-0!

Comment

62-52
                            +829

4-0 Last 4 with a 2 unit winner on the Cubs last week.

Nice job Dragon...I have a hard time getting in to post on the weekends but still play a little bit.

Comment

Thanks woodee....welcome back!

12-5 (+698) in this thread on my plays. The UN system is 3-2 (+55)

Mon 8/11

Det -113 @ Pit - Det are just 2-8 L10 @ Pit but Verlander is 14-0 in inter-league starts L14. McCutchen likely still out for the Pirates who have only scored 5 runs total L3 games.
                              Mil -111 @ CHC - 1st place vs last place. Seems like a small price to pay. Arrieta has been pretty solid for the Cubs but he did give up 9 earned runs at Col last start. Hopefully he'll look easier for the Bucks after facing Kershaw last night.
                              Hou EV vs Min - Milone hasn't been dominant vs Hou going just 1-1 in 5 starts with a pedestrian 4.78 ERA. Hou has taken 2 of 3 against the Twins this year.
                              KC +102 vs Oak - KC is red-hot lately going 7-0 L7, 10 -1 L11 and 15-3 L18,and took 2 of 3 in Oak earlier this month. KC is now just 1/2 game behind Det for 1st place in the AL Central.

Comment

2-2 -$9 yesterday. Hit on KC and Mil but Verlander got pounded by a team missing it's top 2 offensive run producers. Houston hung in there tied until T9 but gave up 2.

8/12

3 UN system plays for today. I get these from a couple cappers at another web-site and just passing them along.
                                Their record so far is 65-39-4, +16.48 units, 62.5%. They cap based on umpire OV/UN trends, plus team off/def trends, plus pitching.

UN 8 -115 LAD/ATL
                                Danley 4ov/17un L21gms 81.0% (A very strong under umpire...the team leaning more to over but we are taking. Take at your own risk.)

UN 8.5 -115 DET/PIT 1.15u to win 1.00u (NOTE: This line has dropped to UN8 +105)
                                Marquez 3ov/8un L11gms 72.7%

UN 7.5 -120 TOR/SEA 1.20u to win 1.00u
                                Scott 7ov/15un L22gms 68.2%

I'll add my plays in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X