Dont Forget to Enroll in.............. "The Mock Hilton Contest"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont Forget to Enroll in.............. "The Mock Hilton Contest"

Same rules as the real Hilton Contest out of Las Vegas but only a $50.00 entry fee.

http://www.bettorsworld.com/pp/hilton-contest.htm

Guys and Gals this is the best contest in the global NFL universe to play. Pick 5 games a week vs the spread-5 games Any games you want.

This contest is global and we have the best cappers out there in this contest-I have seen people from Australia joining our game and posting their exploits.

Let's make some money this year in Football

Comment

I'm shocked at the enrollment so far.

Comment

Just got in with 2 entries. Hopefully it keeps growing!

This is the best contest around for $50.

Less than $3/week with al that prize money up for grabs!

Comment

It appears that the initial thread to enter the contest is locked and that seems very misleading- maybe that is why the enrollment is as low as it is (IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by guy View Post
            It appears that the initial thread to enter the contest is locked and that seems very misleading- maybe that is why the enrollment is as low as it is (IMO).
            Good Point

Comment

The thread is locked to prevent people from posting in it. It becomes an administrative nightmare when the thread fills up with questions and or guys posting "IM IN" or "I'M GONNA WIN IT" etc.etc.

I unlocked it and made a post in their not to post in the thread. We'll see how that goes.

The big red link should answer any questions a potential contestant may have.

Comment

35 entries so far. Last year we had 100?

The Real Hilton SuperContest has 525 entries so far and last year they had 1,000.

So we are a little behind them.

Comment

The BIG UNIT will be IN

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                    35 entries so far. Last year we had 100?

The Real Hilton SuperContest has 525 entries so far and last year they had 1,000.

So we are a little behind them.

The real Hilton (now Westgate SuperContest) is ahead of their entries from last year at this date- it will gain many entrants after their Supercontest Weekend activities this weekend until the Sept 6th deadline. They finished last year with 1034 or 1035 entrants. I've seen projections for as many as 1500 SuperContest participants this year.

Comment

Good to see Taxman back for the Mock Hilton. I thought you had to step away from this degenerate vice!

Comment

...and cford is back as well. His wife must have given the okay to sign up.

Comment

47 entries now. We could still hit 100 with a good finish.

Comment

There's a couple more....but they signed up without sending me their username. Still waiting to hear from them......

Comment

Calling The BLACK CAT- Sending Bat Signal to join us.

Comment

Working...
                              X