FREE $25 Wager for Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE $25 Wager for Thursday

Get a Free $25 Bet at 1Vice.ag with NO Deposit Required for any College Football Games on Aug. 28, 2014
    All you have to do is open a 1Vice.ag acc. and once your account is open just call 1-866-813-6818, or get on voice chat or send an email to [email protected] and let them know that BettorsWorld sent you and you want to claim your Free $25 Bet for any college football games on Aug. 28, 2014.

*Free $25 Bet is a Free play with a 12x rollover
    *Free Bet has to first be used on Thurs. Aug. 28 on 1 of the College Football games
    *For New Accounts ONLY
    * There is a $250 Max Payout

Nice. Will give it a shot.

Comment

Well I got on Chat and they said they didn't know anything about it and that I should contact [email protected]. So I did and they emailed back and asked when I would be making a deposit. Maybe that's because I already took advantage of that $100 free account offer from last May. Fair enough.

Comment

Yes - that is correct. If you went with the $100 account in May, you wouldn't be able to do this. Also correct that it seems some clerks weren't aware of the promo, but that should have been taken care of and they should now be aware.

Comment

Griffin at 1vice is really good for USA post up players...stuff like this just the tip of the iceberg if you like great lines, and getting paid fast.

Comment

Working...
          X