2014-$25.00 COLLEGE GOW-WEEK 0-POST PICKS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chargerette View Post
    Dammit....I wanted the OV. I can't believe I did that!
    Dammit.....I wanted to track the 28.25 to 28.25 (tie) play to see how it worked out.

Now all the air been knocked from my "new & unique" play trackingballoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
      Just posting this for discussion, nothing set yet.
      This could be a possible payout option:

1st-$500
      2nd-$300
      3rd-$75
      Money, money MONEY!!!!!!

Comment

Chargerette,
        I'm going to have to take back the option to post your pick for over/under after the deadline.
        In rule #1, "Editing picks will not be allowed." and Rule#5, "Not posting a pick will be counted as a loss."

Also, just don't want to get into any situation that may show favor or cause problems if a similar error
        comes along later in the contest.
        Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Chargerette View Post
          Dammit....I wanted the OV. I can't believe I did that!
          Sorry for you chargerette... just an honest mistake.. I really hoped you saw my reply before time.....Good luck sweetie and your old man is a very good NFL guy.....

Comment

Just a suggestion---- since Chargerette technically did not post a legit pick, can Chargerette pick a Sunday or Monday game? Or if you edit your DQd for that week?

Comment

Originally posted by Masked Prognosticator View Post
              Just a suggestion---- since Chargerette technically did not post a legit pick, can Chargerette pick a Sunday or Monday game? Or if you edit your DQd for that week?
              CHECK RULE #2. I wasnt even going to post my play but might as well just so you guys know I am in.

BAYLOR OVER

Comment

Ah bummer, that sucks for chargerette but it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                  Chargerette,
                  I'm going to have to take back the option to post your pick for over/under after the deadline.
                  In rule #1, "Editing picks will not be allowed." and Rule#5, "Not posting a pick will be counted as a loss."

Also, just don't want to get into any situation that may show favor or cause problems if a similar error
                  comes along later in the contest.
                  Sorry.
                  I think most everyone hated it for Chargerette..... Kman.... you have to uphold the rules which you did.. I think you handled it with professionalism we all expect....

Comment

I know this to some will look like bullsh/....after missing my first pick however I will not play this contest. Thanks for understanding. I had many problems with paypal.

Comment

noname,
                      You can mail the $25.00 to BW, plenty of time to still get it there!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                        I think most everyone hated it for Chargerette..... Kman.... you have to uphold the rules which you did.. I think you handled it with professionalism we all expect....
                        Kind of a gray area actually as it was obvious she wanted the OV or UN in that game and did clarify well before game time, but I told her it probably would not count so at least she was prepared. At least she remembered to make a pick which is more than I can say for myself :^ /

Comment

The (very) unfortunate reality is that if Chargerette deal is resolved as I am sure most if not all of us would prefer it be a risk of incurring the wrath of even just ONE entrant is possible. If theres even one objection then a can of worms opens wherein (at the least) another entrant is made to look like a "bad guy".....for their objection which they really wouldn't be as they'd just be expressing a valid opinion that the rules should be adhered to.

Likely a "no-win" situation. LITERALLY.

Much like taking teams with lower end # of returning starters + a road opener was..... this past weekend.

"Perfect World" would have seen the pool-runner Krichinsky slide a pick in when he could have at 11:10 (just 10 minutes past cutoff & the time at which he announced he'd missed) still nearly an hour prior to the first game...
                          ...and everyone been alright with that (if for no other reason that in consideration of him runnin' the pool) and the chargerette deal resolved as we'd want but reality is that this world is not perfect and the internets a cesspool.

I meant no disrespect by my attempt at humor, Chargerette, about tracking the tie, I thought when I posteed that comment that the pick was allowed. I hope you don't quit over the circumstance of what is just week 1 in a contest where all entrants are gonna likely have multiple losses in the end. And I hope you'll mail in the money noname so you can play. don't let Paypal's incompetence cost you a potential payday of a few hundred bucks.

peaceluv&chocolatechips

Comment

Chargerette is not upset in the least....she knows she eff'd up

Comment

Maybe she's upset that you've become a Seahawk fan.

Seriously, I didn't see any other way to call it. Glad it's settled peacefully.
                              Now make sure you get your pick in this weekend!

Comment

Too bad she didn't see our posts. I think by default we are subscribed to BW threads and I get an email every time someone posts to the Weekly picks thread. Don't you all?

Maybe her subscription is turned off by default? Or it is not set to instant notification by email.

Comment

Working...
                                X