Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Kentucky Hill Toppers +6 at Illinois

WKY + 6 at ILLINOIS

I have watched every move Illinois has made this year just looking for improvement over last year-The Illini have a gun slinger at QB named Wes Lunt a transfer from OK State and he is a Illinois high school product. If you ever watch his throws they are picture perfect almost every time.

That is where the positive growth ends. The defense is horrible-Youngstown State ran the ball right down Illinois throat for over 30 minutes of clock, The missed tackles were alarming last year this year that subject is still there-Tim Banks has done a horrible job as a D coach and it shows.

WKY has a very high octane offense and are used to playing in HEAT-Illinois has nothing to stop that offense. Look for Illinois to come out slow both the 1st quarter and the 3rd it has been this teams trade mark under Beckman.

This is going to be a high scoring game I see the O/U is at 64. I like the over and the points WKY to send a wake up call to this Illinois team.

Amen on my radar for both an underdog straight out win and maybe my pick for the week. Thank you for the added information.

Comment

I keep looking deeper at this game drilling down to Carpets level-Turf level.

This team from Western Kentucky who throws the ball 60 times a game is going to give this Illinois defense FITS. The Hill Toppers spread the wealth on offense making it hard to defend. Ranked # 1 in the nation as a team with 569 yards passing a game.

On the defensive side of the ball WKY is lacking and Illinois will score some points this game.

I don't see Illinois defense having any chance to defend this attack-this will all come down to conditioning late game and the ability to make a simple tackle

WKY is my upset of the week

Comment

Working...
      X